Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
18 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Don't know if it's your thing, or if you knew anyway, but the singer is doing some of those "Intimate acoustic storyteller" type gigs.  Here is the Manchester one. 

https://www.list.co.uk/event/1376988-art-alexakis/54851-night-and-day-manchester/ 

I didnt know about them, i knew he had a solo record coming though. Cheers for the headsup Keith.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Weezer, Green Day and Fall Out Boy have announced a joint world tour together next year with dates in London, Glasgow, Dublin and most amazingly Huddersfield. 

I already feel like a great story can be made from me travelling to Huddersfield in 2019 to see these 3 but I'm psyched to be able to see all 3. 

Posted

I would have jumped at the chance to see that tour 15 years ago. 

In other news, Black Futures are my new favourite band. One half of them is Space, who most recently produced Jamie Lenman and IDLES last two records. 

They're like Nine Inch Nails in sunglasses and a leather jacket

 

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 9/10/2019 at 6:44 PM, Shy Dad said:

Weezer, Green Day and Fall Out Boy have announced a joint world tour together next year with dates in London, Glasgow, Dublin and most amazingly Huddersfield. 

I already feel like a great story can be made from me travelling to Huddersfield in 2019 to see these 3 but I'm psyched to be able to see all 3. 

If each band would play specific-era material it would be pretty special. There's still a chance i may go but im not that arsed. Weezer will never top the headline show i saw them do at Wembley Arena a few years back and i can take or leave Green Day/Fall Out Boy at this point. That tour is gonna do big business though.

Posted

Wondered what that Threatin guy was up to these days, if anything, so I popped onto his Twitter and saw this:

He announced the gig 10 months in advance, all the way back in January! I wonder if he'll actually go through with it when he struggles to get a band together and to sell tickets.

The best bit about it all is that his Twitter bio says "The Only Truly Rebellious Figure in Rock Music Today".

Posted
57 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

i imagine him turning up alone and playing to a backing track.

Thing is, I can imagine the show selling well with people going to watch it “ironically”. Wasn’t he claiming he’d sold the story to be made into a movie aswell? Either he created the greatest swindle ever created or he’s a lying delusional idiot

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I dunno, he has that hipster metal fan look about him. Could def see him front row at a Thou gig.

Deffo not a metal hipster. He loves Limp Bizkit

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...