Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Capital Carnage was a different animal altogether. My dad wouldn't buy it, so I had to listen to the show on the Sky Box Office channel and pretend I could make shapes out in the snowy lines surrounding that "To View, call....." box on the screen. Nothing like a 13 year old having a hot Saturday Night in listening to Jacqui's tits. The ladies were forming queues outside.

I found this so funny, you wont believe how sad I feel laughing at this time of the night, on my own waiting to illigally stream a wrestling show featuring X-Pac. Top marks NEWM. I totally understand where your coming from as well. Maybe it's a north east thing.

• Paid Members
Capital Carnage was a different animal altogether. My dad wouldn't buy it, so I had to listen to the show on the Sky Box Office channel and pretend I could make shapes out in the snowy lines surrounding that "To View, call....." box on the screen. Nothing like a 13 year old having a hot Saturday Night in listening to Jacqui's tits. The ladies were forming queues outside.

I found this so funny, you wont believe how sad I feel laughing at this time of the night, on my own waiting to illigally stream a wrestling show featuring X-Pac. Top marks NEWM. I totally understand where your coming from as well. Maybe it's a north east thing.

Thanks for reminding me of the days of United Artists (pre-Telewest) that would have Channel 1 as a multi-screen thingy, and Sky Sports 1 was one of them. As we were too cheap to subscribe I was perfectly prepared to sit and stare at a Royal Rumble live on a 4-inch rectangle for three hours.

Rob Terry is a walking Isosceles Triangle, so him.

It just made me laugh, and not too many things really do that.

Seconded, mainly due to the shock that Butch knows what an isosceles is and how to spell it. Behind that beard lurks a crafty brain.

• Paid Members

This post by deathbyropeandglass made me laugh out loud, so it gets a nomination from me:

(It's about the couple sent to prison in Dubai after being reported by a local woman for kissing each other publicly)

God, what an evil bitch. She's offended by them kissing, so she reports them knowing full well they'll get sent down for a month? Malicious, busybodying cow.

Sounds like a decent honest citizen reporting a crime to me.

More like UFC 150 both of them in octagon.

There would only be one person in the octagon. UFC cameras will be following Patterson and Briscoe throughout the night looking for the table Dana White is hiding under. Along the way various funny business happens, such as Patterson bumping into Brock Lesnar and getting F5'd and Briscoe accidentally winning the UFC Middleweight title backstage.

That's my nomination

• Paid Members

Thanks for reminding me of the days of United Artists (pre-Telewest) that would have Channel 1 as a multi-screen thingy, and Sky Sports 1 was one of them. As we were too cheap to subscribe I was perfectly prepared to sit and stare at a Royal Rumble live on a 4-inch rectangle for three hours.

In these days of giant TVs, I endorse the return of such a system.

• Paid Members

In these days of giant TVs, I endorse the return of such a system.

I watched King of the Ring '96 on this. Now that I think about it, it might have been staring at a small rectangle for three hours which caused my parents to feel sorry for me and get Sky Sports in our house.

• Awards Moderator

Also from the 'Write me a wrestling poem' thread. If this doesn't win this month, I'll buy a hat and eat it.

Now, this is the story all about how

My life got flipped-turned upside down

And I'd like to take a minute

Just sit right there

I'll tell you how I became a useless shit with bad hair

In North Carolina born and raised

In the tuck shop was where I spent most of my days

Piggin' out scoffin' troughin' on jelly

Little did I know how big it would make my belly

When a couple of guys

Who were from WWE

Started making advances toward my brother and me