Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

FUCK BRUCE HART.

I'd rather not. Bruce got a 14 year old school girl pregnant, while he was doing a job as a substitute teacher. You dont no where he's been.

Da fuck? Bruce bloody Hart can shag a 14 year old girl, but I cant? :angry:

Dillkid has won me over with this from the Wrestlemania thread. :laugh:

This amnesty has gone too far.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the joke he was making, surely?

Maybe. I just thought he was moaning about the lack of clunge he's getting in his teenage years. But he's admitted to being "hooked" on the UKFF, so frankly he's not far from being beyond hope. And that's not a Dill dig, amnesty fans, that's me worrying about a pleasant young lad who's spending too much of his free time at Virgin Central, the UK Fan Forum.

• Paid Members
I'd suspect referring to it as "clunge" would have more of a negative impact than browsing the UKFF.

I can honestly say I had never, not once heard the term clunge used. That is, not until The Inbetweeners came about. Now clunge is being thrown around all over the place!

I'd suspect referring to it as "clunge" would have more of a negative impact than browsing the UKFF.

Very probably, but that was me, not Dill. He's the one who wants to cop off with 14 year old girls, not me. I had more than my fair share of that during my short stint as a swimming instructor.

"Fat guy with ECW tattoo" is definitely not what you'd think of first when talking about virgins surfing wrestling forums now, is it?

I'm thinking of you, too Rockwell. I'm picturing some weedy pizza-face coming in his knickers because "the fat guy with the ECW tattoo" has returned to the forum and now you can make remarks about being fat and having an ECW tattoo ad nauseum.

You've just been praying for this moment in time for years, haven't you? It almost feels like you love me. If so, grab on to my love handles, rub some Savlon on my tattoos, and suck my rather small dick. Let's gay each other till we create a new strand of AIDS, Chest.

• Paid Members
Very probably, but that was me, not Dill. He's the one who wants to cop off with 14 year old girls, not me. I had more than my fair share of that during my short stint as a swimming instructor.

Well he is 14 himself :confused:

• Moderators

I don't even know what point you're trying to make.

Do you?

It wasn't an arbitrary mention of you being fat with an ECW tattoo. It's pretty relevant when you're conjuring images of everyone else on the forum apart from yourself being a stereotypical virgin wrestling fan.

I can honestly say I had never, not once heard the term clunge used. That is, not until The Inbetweeners came about. Now clunge is being thrown around all over the place!

Probably a word invented by the writers of the show. I approve. For one thing, it shows more originality than this shitty fad of joining folks names together, e.g "Jedward".

It wasn't an arbitrary mention of you being fat with an ECW tattoo. It's pretty relevant when you're conjuring images of everyone else on the forum apart from yourself being a stereotypical virgin wrestling fan.

It was pretty arbitary, Chest. You've just been dying to fling these remarks out at me for about 4 years. I'm just sorry it's been so long for you to be able to finally let it all out. Which, incidentally, is what I hope we'll be doing with our tadgers, when we inevitably meet up.

Neither of us will be virgins then, will we? Plus we'll be able to take each other's gay cherries, which I think, in 2010, is even cooler!

Y'know, considering this is the Post Of The Month thread, you're making some pretty atrocious contributions to the board in here.

They'd be atrocious no matter where, wouldn't they? Me posting in here isn't some short-sighted attempt to win a contest, you know.

Archived