Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is a hilarious video, but all he did was post something someone else made. Come on!

I 100% agree with this statement, there are better posts out there. However please do not look past people, I could of made it alas I didn't.

• Paid Members
I get depressed easily, like for instance when NTL fucked up the showing of Wrestlemania 23, and any time I have to go to school i'm pretty miserable.

Having just re-read the thread I agree with this nomination.

Either Dillkid was serious or he was being funny. Either way, it's comedy gold.

This reminds me of when the nWo would beat on Randy Savage and nobody would come down to make the save.

Poor Dillkid's getting shit from all angles. Everyones having a go at the poor sod.

I'd say it's more like the Anderson getting his comeuppance from the US army angle.

I'd say it's more a bunch of sad grown men attacking a dumb teenager.

I feel like that sort of thing is only a viable plan if you're either a teenager or a sitcom character. I could probably go to the fella's house for it, it'd just be a bit awkward as I don't know him that well.

That's my nomination, though you have to see the thread for it to make sense

• Paid Members

A first hand account of Tommyboi's latest moment of glory.

There was probably about 300 fans kicking around the sports cafe tonight for what should have been the great wrestlemania fan event, But unfortunently it turned into a mass riot!

I was downstairs with the main group, the VIP lounge upstairs was for the Paying customers. Around halfway through the event the `your sky box is about to go into standby` message appeared and then after a minute or so cut off the show, Just as Bret was smacking around vince. There where quite a few annoyed drunken fans as you could imagine but after about another minute the show was put back on.

The sound all night was terrible, you couldn`t make out anything the commentators were saying but it didnt matter, the atmosphere was great. THEN,,,,

Just as cena and Batista ended the light in the pub came on and the sound was cut all together. But the picture was still going strong. As it had been crap sound all night noone really cared. Then the screen was cut. You can imagine just as the main event was about to start and there was no show the fans got a little rowdy.

A few of the guys started trying to talk to management, then Mr adam Shame stepped up to the spotlight, he explained that due to the late licence running out at 3am the pub could no longer show the event or sell alcohol. Now at this point it started to turn nasty. Right now you have about 300 drunk wrestling fans being told the main event of wrestlemania wasn`t going to be shown.

A glass was smashed,A chair kicked over, another glass smashed the bouncer stayed up stairs, then we we`re asked to leave. As I was leaving the pub the sound of glasses being smashed started from several different places, 2 guys were upturning some tables, another guy was shouting in the managers face while another was scattering anything he could find lying around the entrance, a small fight broke out. As i stepped outside the first Police car arrived, then another, then a van. another fight broke out outside, at this point i decided to cut my losses and leave for home.

• Paid Members
FUCK BRUCE HART.

I'd rather not. Bruce got a 14 year old school girl pregnant, while he was doing a job as a substitute teacher. You dont no where he's been.

Da fuck? Bruce bloody Hart can shag a 14 year old girl, but I cant? :angry:

Dillkid has won me over with this from the Wrestlemania thread. :laugh:

Archived