Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

Charming :omg:

It's only natural, Dill. No point being prudey about the human body. I haven't taken a shit yet, I may have over-baked.

Speaking of the body, I've got on my PC so, as requested by Neil and Ian:

3005650659_20028440f1_m.jpg

Nearly five years old, and still remembered by plenty. Old photo, actually, both my arms are covered in various tattoos that I don't doubt plenty here would instantly deem as shit. None others wrestling related, sadly, though I do have a Rammstein logo on the back of my neck which would probably go down a storm here.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I woke up at 6 and watched that Susanna Reid on BBC Breakfast, fit as fuck

Anyway, I agree with whoever nominated this one

It's also true of Bert from Ernie and Bert, and Robo from the Bonanza brothers. Also Spongebob. And Pikachu.

Jim_Davidson-1-200-174-85-nocrop.jpg

"And the Asians!"

Either that or Dillkid's suicide note

STFU.

A footie nut, eh? I just can't fathom the excitement, apart from the aforementioned gay theory.

Your 'theory' was no more than a lame nonsensical rant.

Whereas being a massive Rammstein makes you super-hetero~!

rammstein-special.jpg

Yeah, Rammstein are gay, that's true. Unlike football supporters, we 'Stein fans have come to terms with it.

You poof.

• Awards Moderator
When people ask me which team I support, I say Chesterfield simply because it's where I live, but if truth be told, I haven't gone to a game in donkeys years, and never really give a shit whether they win lose or draw on a Saturday afternoon.

I'm always a bit puzzled by how worked up people get about their team winning or losing. Surely it makes no real odds to anyone's lives. I can understand getting into it whilst watching the game, but not for days afterwards or days leading up to it.

My ex's mum was awful for that, especially after matches. If Newcastle lost, any attempt to make conversation with her was useless, she'd just sit and look miserable for about two days afterwards. She was basically a recluse for about a week when they got relegated. Inconsolable. I was never brave enough to tell the ex that maybe her mum took the football a little bit seriously.

Indeed. Why get so worked up about fucking football? How long does pre season last now, about a fortnight? So "your" team did shit? Calm down, the new season starts pretty much straightaway.

Your team will do shit again. But in the ultimate scheme of things, it doesn't matter.

Archived