Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I can honestly say I had never, not once heard the term clunge used. That is, not until The Inbetweeners came about. Now clunge is being thrown around all over the place!

Probably a word invented by the writers of the show. I approve. For one thing, it shows more originality than this shitty fad of joining folks names together, e.g "Jedward".

The term "clunge" has been around years. I know me and my circle of friends has certainly used it a long while. I imagine The Inbetweeners just took it to the posh and the housebound.

Your taunt falls down because I can personally vouch for Chest having already lost his gay cherry.

Then he's been leading me on. :(

The term "clunge" has been around years. I know me and my circle of friends has certainly used it a long while.

You always were an innovator, Butch.

I imagine The Inbetweeners just took it to the posh and the housebound.

That'll be me, then.

• Moderators

Dillkid's post was a quality one, i'll third it.

I also take this post to point out the improvement in Dillkid's posting. He's stopped talking bollocks about remembering things, and he's a pretty decent poster. To be fair, he's better at 14 than some people twice his age are.

I'd like to get this in as a last minute March nom. From the "Best Skit of the last 5 years" thread:

And the ones where Legacy have no shirts on and stare at each other whilst breathing heavily have been good for a wank giggle for the last couple of years.

Archived