tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Chris why did you take her, take her away

She could have made the Hall of Fame one day,

She managed the greats and fucked Konnan too

Was it cause you found out she'd had more cocks than you?

And poor little Daniel, mate your going to hell

To take out your kid, cause he wouldn't sell

But you got roids and drugs banned and there's some good in that.

because of the wellness.

Matt Hardy got fat.

The first time i've laughed at anything he's posted. I love the transition between Benoit and Matt Hardy getting fat.

• Awards Moderator

From Ray Walker's 'Some pictures I found from 2009' thread.

s1112013334_93264_6781.jpg100_1047.jpg100_1053.jpg100_1064.jpg100_1110.jpg

I assume there's a point to this, Ray?

There is a point. Every time Ray meets a WWE superstar at a High Street store, they soon fall into administration. Watch out HMV.

Had me chuckling for a good few minutes, mainly because the sentiment fits in with Ray's sterling efforts today.

• Paid Members

I quite liked Just Me's response to this thread:

These two pit bulls were scheduled to be euthanized after attacking a 6-month-old boy, while he was strapped in a baby carrier and left alone in a Riverside County apartment.

Two large dogs have chewed off the testicles of a 6-month-old boy strapped in a baby carrier and left alone in a Riverside County apartment.

Murrieta police say the 22-year-old mother Carrie McKinney had left the baby in a car seat on the floor in her boyfriend's apartment on Saturday. Sgt. Bob Landwehr says the woman and her boyfriend, Doug Ritchey, left the room when pit bull and pit bull mix attacked the baby, tearing off the infant's diaper and biting his scrotum.

The baby was taken first to a hospital, then to Loma Linda University Medical Center for surgery, Murrieta police Sgt. James Ganley said. The boy lost his testicles.

McKinney has temporarily lost custody of the infant and could potentially face criminal neglect charges, Ganley said.

Child Protective Services took the baby from the mother. The dogs will be euthanize

I don't think she'll be getting many Mothers Day cards.

Butch on ale:

Oh, fuck your thread. I can't be arsed reading it. Any pint over the 2nd is a binge drink according to the "Big Voice". Fuck them. They obviously come from cities. They've got things to do, murder, rape and Wankness. Us Rural types were brought up in the pub, and fucking right! They can smoke "shiska's" or whatever they are, but I bet they are shit at Snooker, Darts, Dominoes, Fighting, Banter. Those are the skills you need. Especially the last one.

A good drink lends you a good fist, and a good hard-on.

Typical reminder of why I love Butch: he speaks the truth and makes me chuckle whilst at it.

Butch on ale:

Oh, fuck your thread. I can't be arsed reading it. Any pint over the 2nd is a binge drink according to the "Big Voice". Fuck them. They obviously come from cities. They've got things to do, murder, rape and Wankness. Us Rural types were brought up in the pub, and fucking right! They can smoke "shiska's" or whatever they are, but I bet they are shit at Snooker, Darts, Dominoes, Fighting, Banter. Those are the skills you need. Especially the last one.

A good drink lends you a good fist, and a good hard-on.

Typical reminder of why I love Butch: he speaks the truth and makes me chuckle whilst at it.

:yinyang: I'll second that one

Archived