Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Thunderplex dealing with the new gimmick troll:

I heard A-Train died of a drug overdose several years ago. There's a guy that looks like him that wrestles in Japan under the name of Giant Bernard, though - I think he could pull it off.

I heard that you were the result of anal sex.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Should have asked him if he really fucks Sunita. I'd give her a face like a painters radio.

FrankySides > Me.

A late contender from Dillkid.

Tara's been annoying in TNA, with that stupid spider. She aint even fit anymore. Get rid of her and try and get Torrie Wilson or Lita.

There's the, "Ain't it cute he's talking about women to try and fit in with the big boys?" side coming out again...

I might be child, but I still have a penis...

Tara's been annoying in TNA, with that stupid spider. She aint even fit anymore. Get rid of her and try and get Torrie Wilson or Lita.

There's the, "Ain't it cute he's talking about women to try and fit in with the big boys?" side coming out again...

Seconded.

• Paid Members

Seconded.

Thirded

May is already wrapped up.

so Black sent some heavies round to rob his cock. The compromised on his thumb instead.

Any truth to the rumours that they were so embarrassed to go back with only the thumb, that they took the nail off, drew a bellend on the tip of the thumb with a marker and passed it off as his cock?

That's just ace.

I am just wondering to cause a bit of controversy on here if anyone is able to condone any terrorist acts over the years here?

Let the games commence.

. You're just being a tit.

Aye, for a change...

But there's one piece of Terrorism I can never condone, and that's when Craterface Tom's dad threw one up a bag lady and he was coughed out.

Childish, but hilariously written.

• Paid Members

We now need to bring in a proper manager. I'm not expecting a miracle, but just want someone with a bit of experience.

Guus Hiddink might be free.

I appreciate he's a decent manager, but doesn't seem to fit what I was hoping for.

Jose Mourinho seems to be hating the Italian press and can get the "us against the world" mentality that Morton might be able to turn into a winning formula.

Failing that, Dick Campbell.

This might go over a lot of non-Scottish football fans heads - but Haraga got me with this one.

Archived