Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I quite liked Just Me's response to this thread:

Appreciated and all, but am I allowed to exchange this nomination for another of mine that's more super mega cool? Barely anyone will have seen it, y'see...

Sure. I trust your judgement.

I also want to nominate Magnum's post on Adrian Chiles leaving the BBC:

This news for me confirms my theory that Chiles is in the midst of a full-on breakdown since Bleakley crushed his dreams of romance by shacking up with Fat Frank Lampard. The massive beard that sprouted shortly after the tryst was revealed was a huge giveaway of his depressed state, and allowing her to shave it off 'for sport relief' simply put the seal on the cuckolding and revealed the extent of his self-loathing. Now he's moving to ITV, unable to bear sitting next to her on the sofa every week night except for friday, thinking about what might have been.

Mark my words, Adrian Chiles will be the Chris Benoit of middle-of-the-road variety/sports presenters. Don't be surprised if Lampard and Bleakley are found murdered to death in the near future, with Alan Pardew and Frank Skinner receiving strange texts about Adrian's dogs.

I quite liked Just Me's response to this thread:

Appreciated and all, but am I allowed to exchange this nomination for another of mine that's more super mega cool? Barely anyone will have seen it, y'see...

Sure. I trust your judgement.

Then I'll take the swap please, Noel. ;)

• Paid Members
What's the big deal at least its not about stabbing or fucking shooting or shizzanking, which I hear in pretty much any rap I've ever been linked to on Youtube or the television, its cause they are white...if fucking Lil Wayne did a tune like this, he'd be getting mad props from his contemporaries and rap fans.

In the words of The Iron Sheik; "Hegzactly".

Oi don't start being racist though, brings down the tone of the argument!!!

Who's being racist?

That's how Sheiky baby pronounces it, in his thick Iraninan accent.

Your getting on my tits.

So simple but it cracked me up for some reason.

I always download TNA from warez-bb.org. Think the guy that uploads is called DJICE.

DJ Ice just steals everyones stuff and uploads it without giving credit...i've seen a few people call him on it and he makes excuses.

Who gives a fuck? It enables me to see stuff without being part of some bumboy torrent community where I need to keep my computer on 24/7.

Echoes my sentiments exactly and succinctly. And "bumboy torrent community" really raised a smile.

I think Keith may have stolen this months award with this late, but rather great ditty;

Learn to take a joke, chump.

This, totally this.

Seven, you know I'm queer for you but I can't see why you got so bothered over Kenny's digs when its obvious they were done for laughs. I mean I doubt anyone on here sincerely thought "You know what, I didn't realise Seven was a paedo". To me it was the next move in a tit for tat banter type fued on here and nothing more.

Besides, I know what you look like and, lets be honest, you can always tell a nonce can't you? They have that look about them, the glazed over eyes, usually going bald, wearing glasses and having a mouth like a pan of chips that leers greasily over babies. I saw one of those shitty motivational posters at work and it summed it up, look at this guy

poster8388668.jpg

So don't sweat it, man. Just take the joke on the chin.

• Paid Members

I realize I'm a nomination whore here, but fuck it. Gilpin's post merits a mention:

A-Train wasn't useless

He was beyond useless. To the point where regardless of any improvement since, it'd still be difficult to take him seriously if he made a comeback. Fucking A-Train. I generally forget he exists, but during that Smackdown Six period that everyone wanks silly over, that shitarse Albert was a featured player on Smackdown and I couldn't stand the fucker.

So if he's greatly improved, which he has, it wouldn't make any difference to you because you don't remember him anyway? Superb.

• Paid Members

If we're going to start nominating sarcy responses to points people didn't make, there's not really any point having a nominations thread. We may as well just take 10 posts at random from the board.

I'll nominate Dean Ayass' post in "What exactly is the role of a booker?"

Rather than slate the guy like most would with that kind of question, Dean goes way beyond the call of duty to give some of his insights into the way wrestling booking works in the UK.

link

If we're going to start nominating sarcy responses to points people didn't make, there's not really any point having a nominations thread. We may as well just take 10 posts at random from the board.

I nominate this.

• Awards Moderator
I'll nominate Dean Ayass' post in "What exactly is the role of a booker?"

Rather than slate the guy like most would with that kind of question, Dean goes way beyond the call of duty to give some of his insights into the way wrestling booking works in the UK.

link

I second this. Nice to have someone who knows exactly how things work explaining them clearly and accessibly.

Archived