Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I get depressed easily, like for instance when NTL fucked up the showing of Wrestlemania 23, and any time I have to go to school i'm pretty miserable.

I just posted that exact thing in the paid members bit. I can't tell whether it was intentional or not but it cracked me right up given some of the other posts in the thread.

Scottish insult, isn't it? We call somebody a "Heed the Baw", which means they are rather stupid.

That person is a right "Heed the Baw"!

Don't talk to that guy, he's a "Heed the Baw"!

etc.

You forgot the classic;

Haw, heid the baw! Get the pints in!

I feel fucking Mrs Doyle when y'alls are all making football references and shit.

I just don't get it.

DID YOU SEE THE SPORT, CHEST, ON THE WEEKEND? THE AMAZING SPORT WITH ENGLAND?

Why do you continue to be such a tool?

What the fuck are you on about now? I'm guessing you're not a Stewart Lee fan.

I feel fucking Mrs Doyle when y'alls are all making football references and shit.

I just don't get it.

DID YOU SEE THE SPORT, CHEST, ON THE WEEKEND? THE AMAZING SPORT WITH ENGLAND?

Why do you continue to be such a tool?

What the fuck are you on about now? I'm guessing you're not a Stewart Lee fan.

Can't say I really understood kendal's outburst there either.

Dude - seriously?

Fuck off, "dude". You're not American. You live in a rundown part of Blackpool, and the only bird you've ever pulled was the cross-eyed remo that works part time your local chippy who stinks of stale haddock and vinegar and who has remnants of mushy peas round her gob.

You only fucked her because she promised you free cod row. And even after, she told her remo mates she'd had better than you when her uncle used to molest her at the age of 9.

In other words, drop the Americanisms, drop the attitude, and fucking post something that won't get everyone thinking "That Lumber's a right cuntarse" once again.

Seconded

Crikey.

You got an ECW tattoo... why?

For a laugh. It's only skin, innit?

Ian, I'll upload it later on. I'm on my iPod right now and it's too much of a pain in the cock posting links etc.

I've been up since 7 this morning, anyone else get up early? I fucking hate waking up early on a Saturday; I've resorted to watching Destination X '06. Baking a shit aswell, which I'm looking forward to.

Crikey.

You got an ECW tattoo... why?

For a laugh. It's only skin, innit?

Ian, I'll upload it later on. I'm on my iPod right now and it's too much of a pain in the cock posting links etc.

I've been up since 7 this morning, anyone else get up early? I fucking hate waking up early on a Saturday; I've resorted to watching Destination X '06. Baking a shit aswell, which I'm looking forward to.

Charming :omg:

I woke up at half 6 and have just been on the internet watching old Challenges and a 1993 ECW, I wanted to continue watching Raw/Smackdown 2002 but I realised it was ther Katie Vick episode so i'll wait until my mum aint around for that one.

Archived