Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I got a good laugh out of this:

Death of WCW may as well be called " We are speccy workrate loving ultrasmarks and because Kevin Nash is over 6 foot tall and isn't Japanese we're just going to talk complete pubes and make shit up Mcguillicutty"

They spend a good few pages talking about how bad Nash's booking was through October/November of 98 and how the selfish bastard got so jealous of Goldberg taking his spot at the top of the card (how many times had Nash been champ at that point?) "that he booked himself to beat Goldberg at Starrcade" (to by far Goldbergs biggest ppv buyrate a 1.4) "much to the dismay of WCW fans who wanted fresh talent like Eddie Guererro and Benoit pushed to the top". Nash didn't start booking until February 99.

To follow on with their workrate >logic viewpoint they spend half the book taking the piss out of Scott Hall for being a liability and a drunk, yet blast WCW for not making a big deal about Eddie Guererro's "heroic" return from a car wreck at Halloween Havoc 99, He wouldn't have had to make any kind of return at all if he hadn't been a fucking ticket and got so fucked up that he conked out while driving endangering other peoples live's as well as his own what a hero.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KiaStevens1977uk2002, then?

This has to be worth a mention.

I loved that post, and Waterboy's Mong and Winding Road cover was even better. But they're pretty dependent on reading the thread. As a standalone post, I think I'll stick with that one from kmac that loads of us nominated for February because we were calendar-retarded.

Could someone explain that joke to me?

I didn't get it at first either, but it's Awesome Kong's nickname.

I still only rate it so-so as a gag.

EDIT: Also, I nominate this from the 'i just got in a ring for the first time today' thread

Post the video of it for the most feedback

Could someone explain that joke to me?

I didn't get it at first either, but it's Awesome Kong's nickname.

Nope. Try again.

Various mong-based nicknames were being thrown around for steven1977uk2002. One that came up was Awesome Mong. Kia Stevens is Awesome Kong's real name.

There we go.

• Paid Members
Cheers. I know a joke is never very funny when you have to have it explained to you but that as potm? Come on! We can do better than that.

I agree. I didn't get the joke until I read this, but I still don't think it's POTM quality, we've had much better than that this month.

EDIT:

And this is one of them, from the Monday TNA/RAW ratings thread:

They're on monday and and they failed so what now?

But they havent failed at all. Spike in January said even if the show cam up at under a 1.0 it would be seen as a success, because they arent in it for a one night pop. Sure the rating isnt amazing, but it isnt a failure. TNA more or less get that same rating every week anyway. I'd rather get a good arse fucking from Vince at the start of the week, than fuck myself on a Thursday.

• Awards Moderator
I'm turning ON every piece of electrical equipment in my house at that time even if the damn house blows up.

Don't just turn on the electricals, turn on all the gas appliances as well, and keep all the windows tightly shut.

I've always had a soft spot for Matt Hardy, but that may be be fuelled by my underlying pity for him. If news broke tomorrow that he'd topped himself, the only thing which would surprise people is that he didn't manage to make a mess of it. He's like that lad in school who walks around the playground at lunchtime on his own, muttering to the pigeons. That kid who would have his packed lunch with the supply teacher. He probably played a door in the Christmas play. You can picture him in twenty years time, all bitter and twisted about never getting that big break despite the fact that he is devoid of personality. He'll also have hair like Gerry Francis. Despite starting this post by saying I had a soft spot for him, I now hate him. He's shit at everything. I bet he has B.O. too.

• Moderators

I was with him on that until he made fun of him for probably playing a door in the christmas play. After all, I was the best goat in the history of Rhosymedre Infant School.

Anyroads, I'll pitch this one in.

Wonder what the sun's headline would be if he was posting on here?

Bulger Killer Was Chris Benoit Fan.

We can reveal today that sick Jamie Bulger killer Jon Venables was a fan of child-killer Chris Benoit. While Jamie's family still have to suffer with their loss, Jon Venables spent his days and nights posting on Benoit-worship site 'The UKFF'.

The internet forum, which has a BNP-inspired logo, spends most of it's time:

- Talking about the killers 'workrate'

- Telling SICK jokes about cancer-stricken angel JADE GOODY

- MOCKING poor STEPHEN GATELY

- HARRASSING wrestling promoters like STEPHEN GAUNTLEY

- TEASING the handicapped mentalists on their board like MAB and 'VICTOR C'

One insider, who goes by the violent name of 'Carbomb' said 'it's sick. They constantly tease people and praise Chris Benoit, despite the fact he violently murdered kids, just like Jon Venables. I worry about immigrants. I think anyone who murders kids like poor sweet Jamie Bulger and poor little Daniel Benoit should be killed.'

• Paid Members
I was with him on that until he made fun of him for probably playing a door in the christmas play. After all, I was the best goat in the history of Rhosymedre Infant School.

I played a tree in my infant nativity. They said I was the worst tree in the history of Streetsbrook Infant School.

Archived