Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
Monkee going above and beyond the call of duty!

Really good feel good thing.. as was said AWESOME!

Seconded, thirded and fourthdeded. Really good to read about someone going to all that trouble when the recipeint would probably be happy just to get a card. Crackin' stuff from Monkee.

Good. Now i dont have to listen to the IWC's cries of "shes not being used right she should be beating up all the male wrestlers" and she can join Alissa to go and work for Slimmer in front of 200 fat sweaty four-eyed paedophiles where she's actually appreciated.

I don't totally agree with all of it, but very few things make me laugh out loud on here, and that did. I absolutely love the rage, and "fat sweaty four-eyed paedophiles" really really tickled the funny bone.

• Paid Members
Good. Now i dont have to listen to the IWC's cries of "shes not being used right she should be beating up all the male wrestlers" and she can join Alissa to go and work for Slimmer in front of 200 fat sweaty four-eyed paedophiles where she's actually appreciated.

I don't totally agree with all of it, but very few things make me laugh out loud on here, and that did. I absolutely love the rage, and "fat sweaty four-eyed paedophiles" really really tickled the funny bone.

I laughed too so you're not alone.

• Paid Members

I laughed too so you're not alone.

Count me in on this laughing business. First class post from kmac.

Is "fifth it" a term? Because I'm in concurrence with the directly above posts.

It's not, except maybe with the meaning of 'divide by five'. After somebody 'seconds' something, everyone who agrees with it thereafter merely 'assents' to it. :nerd:

Furthermore, all 5 of you haven't noticed you've been nominating a post made in March for February post of the month. Time for a new thread methinks.

Archived