Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The other player challenging for the header (head the ball) with Gerrard (scouse) is named Tugay (too gay). It encapsulates Jimmy Rammstein's post in one staggeringly efficient image. The fact that he posted said image within 4 minutes of JR's post is what made it though.

I feel fucking Mrs Doyle when y'alls are all making football references and shit.

I just don't get it.

DID YOU SEE THE SPORT, CHEST, ON THE WEEKEND? THE AMAZING SPORT WITH ENGLAND?

People who don't like football are poofters. Big gay poofters.

I think people who like football are repressing some funny feelings. I mean, why every 2 years (or whenever England actually manage to qualify for a major tournament), do groups of men travel together to foreign countries to take their shirts off and sing racist songs together? That's gay, that is. I've accepted that watching wrestling is pretty queer, these football hooligans with the poofy facepaint and shaved heads ought to do the same.

Armchair football supporters are the fucking worst. Every time Manchester fucking United are on the telly I have to hear the lesbian couple next door and their retarded son shout and scream whenever United score. We live in Chesterfield, for crying out loud. I don't think these people have even been north of Meadowhall. I can't understand why people can get so excited about 22 men in skimpy shorts poncing around a big park, apart from the obvious "I'm covering up my attraction to _____ by constantly remarking what a "genius" player he is" secret reasoning. You go gay for football, you big fat gayers! How this affects the two lezzas next door, I'm not sure. But as a family, they puzzle me anyway, as it's the fat butch one who is the mother of the 20-year old lad, and I can't get my head around any bloke willingly impregnating her. Knowing how aggressive she is, she no doubt used some sort of scare tactics come the conception.

When people ask me which team I support, I say Chesterfield simply because it's where I live, but if truth be told, I haven't gone to a game in donkeys years, and never really give a shit whether they win lose or draw on a Saturday afternoon. I can't even mark out for ENG-ER-LAND in the World Cup (though those abysmal celebrity/novelty songs that crop up and no doubt will do so again this summer don't help). I remember in 2006, I hung a Brazillian flag and a U.S flag out my bedroom window, with the reasoning that my missus is half Brazillian half American. Really I was doing it to see how many of my narrow-minded neighbours would make snide comments about us "not bein' fookin' England fans, you fookin' traitors", and they didn't disappoint in that respect, bless them.

Really I couldn't have cared less whether England, the US or Brazil won it, or whether the whole tournament was cancelled due to a mass outbreak of diarrhoea. Same goes this summer. I can happily sit and watch a football match and appreciate it for what it is, but I can't get excited or passionate about it. What's the point? It's just sport. As David Mitchell said in that cracking Sky Sports pisstake sketch: "the football will never end", or words to that effect. You England fans, if you love this country that much, go and clear all the dog shit off our streets. Don't let that twat David Cameron come into power this May. Hanging a flag from your car or bedroom window doesn't prove you're a patriot, it just proves you're a fairweather cunt who'll forget all about St. Georges Day (though definitely remembered Paddy's Day yesterday) and use the familiar line "All politicians are bastards innit so I ain't votin' noone cept maybe the BNP innit?". Fuck off, football.

I think people who like football are repressing some funny feelings. I mean, why every 2 years (or whenever England actually manage to qualify for a major tournament), do groups of men travel together to foreign countries to take their shirts off and sing racist songs together? That's gay, that is. I've accepted that watching wrestling is pretty queer, these football hooligans with the poofy facepaint and shaved heads ought to do the same.

From my tin-foil hat collection (I spend far too much time checking the comments section on the Daily Mail) - are you blastarrbxiii in disguise?

http://sport.independentminds.livejournal....=926503#t926503

• Moderators

Dude - seriously?

Fuck off, "dude". You're not American. You live in a rundown part of Blackpool, and the only bird you've ever pulled was the cross-eyed remo that works part time your local chippy who stinks of stale haddock and vinegar and who has remnants of mushy peas round her gob.

You only fucked her because she promised you free cod row. And even after, she told her remo mates she'd had better than you when her uncle used to molest her at the age of 9.

In other words, drop the Americanisms, drop the attitude, and fucking post something that won't get everyone thinking "That Lumber's a right cuntarse" once again.

When people ask me which team I support, I say Chesterfield simply because it's where I live, but if truth be told, I haven't gone to a game in donkeys years, and never really give a shit whether they win lose or draw on a Saturday afternoon.

I'm always a bit puzzled by how worked up people get about their team winning or losing. Surely it makes no real odds to anyone's lives. I can understand getting into it whilst watching the game, but not for days afterwards or days leading up to it.

• Paid Members
Mike (Desperate Housewives, played by James Denton)

jdenton.jpg

If you don't watch Desperate Housewives then the basic gist of it is that every man in it is a bastard apart from Mike. He's perfect. Nearly flawless. And for that reason he seems like a bit of a twat. Marc Cherry tries his darndest to put people off more likable characters such as Orson and Tom, whilst wanking over Mike at any opportunity. At some stage very early on in its existence this series seems to have become a "Mike" spin off as a disproportional amount of what this series is about revolves around Mike, and I can't fathom why. Just kill him off and be done with it.

As a fan of Desperate Housewives (JLM or someone else, post "GAY" at your own leisure) and someone who put Orson as one of his top 5 characters in the other thread, this post had me in stitches. I pretty much hate that little family anyway, Mike, Susan and their stupid little kid.

• Paid Members

Armchair football supporters are the fucking worst. Every time Manchester fucking United are on the telly I have to hear the lesbian couple next door and their retarded son shout and scream whenever United score. We live in Chesterfield, for crying out loud. I don't think these people have even been north of Meadowhall. I can't understand why people can get so excited about 22 men in skimpy shorts poncing around a big park, apart from the obvious "I'm covering up my attraction to _____ by constantly remarking what a "genius" player he is" secret reasoning. You go gay for football, you big fat gayers! How this affects the two lezzas next door, I'm not sure. But as a family, they puzzle me anyway, as it's the fat butch one who is the mother of the 20-year old lad, and I can't get my head around any bloke willingly impregnating her. Knowing how aggressive she is, she no doubt used some sort of scare tactics come the conception.

When people ask me which team I support, I say Chesterfield simply because it's where I live, but if truth be told, I haven't gone to a game in donkeys years, and never really give a shit whether they win lose or draw on a Saturday afternoon. I can't even mark out for ENG-ER-LAND in the World Cup (though those abysmal celebrity/novelty songs that crop up and no doubt will do so again this summer don't help). I remember in 2006, I hung a Brazillian flag and a U.S flag out my bedroom window, with the reasoning that my missus is half Brazillian half American. Really I was doing it to see how many of my narrow-minded neighbours would make snide comments about us "not bein' fookin' England fans, you fookin' traitors", and they didn't disappoint in that respect, bless them.

Really I couldn't have cared less whether England, the US or Brazil won it, or whether the whole tournament was cancelled due to a mass outbreak of diarrhoea. Same goes this summer. I can happily sit and watch a football match and appreciate it for what it is, but I can't get excited or passionate about it. What's the point? It's just sport. As David Mitchell said in that cracking Sky Sports pisstake sketch: "the football will never end", or words to that effect. You England fans, if you love this country that much, go and clear all the dog shit off our streets. Don't let that twat David Cameron come into power this May. Hanging a flag from your car or bedroom window doesn't prove you're a patriot, it just proves you're a fairweather cunt who'll forget all about St. Georges Day (though definitely remembered Paddy's Day yesterday) and use the familiar line "All politicians are bastards innit so I ain't votin' noone cept maybe the BNP innit?". Fuck off, football.

STFU.

Archived