Vintage Bintage

Keeno

• Moderators
On 1/13/2021 at 7:21 AM, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Never been much of a fan but think it's funny this has over a million views in a couple of days, Jesus.

That thumbnail doesn't really convey just how see-thru that shirt is either. Amazed that is still up on youtube. Such a weird video, Toyah seems like she's going for some sort of onlyfans thing while prog-rock guy Fripp playing Enter Sandman keeping locked in vision on her EYES of all things is just bizarre.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, dopper said:

Susannah Hoffs (lead singer of ‘The Bangles’) is 62 years old today.

This photo is only 4 or 5 years old. 

0C5A5886-2964-4FEB-AA1B-F9A03DD9D4AD.jpeg

I had an unhealthy crush on her when I was a teenager, primarily influenced by a picture of her in a "teach yourself guitar" book that after an unhealthy amount of time searching, doesn't appear to exist online. 

She had wonderful 80s hair.

hoffs.jpg.0d1d9dea2b812f11eb62e509f524e357.jpg

More recently, I've found her to be a manipulative bitch with a questionable approach to bathroom cleanliness.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, neil said:

Such a weird video,

That's an understatement. 

What happened to get to that point? Toyah is sat eating a boiled egg lamenting the lack of YouTube views she's getting and thinks "I'm going to sing Matalica while riding an exercise bike in my kitchen. To make it extra special I'll ware a top that shows off as much as my tits as possible and also lets them wobble about constantly with the slightest movement. To really finish it off as a masterpiece I'll get that bloke who looks like The Crypt-Keeper to play the guitar and stare at my eyes like Shadow at the start of a round of duel".

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Tommy! said:

That's an understatement. 

What happened to get to that point? Toyah is sat eating a boiled egg lamenting the lack of YouTube views she's getting and thinks "I'm going to sing Matalica while riding an exercise bike in my kitchen. To make it extra special I'll ware a top that shows off as much as my tits as possible and also lets them wobble about constantly with the slightest movement. To really finish it off as a masterpiece I'll get that bloke who looks like The Crypt-Keeper to play the guitar and stare at my eyes like Shadow at the start of a round of duel".

They've been doing this every Sunday since lockdown started last year. Mad as hatters, the pair of them, but it makes a nice change from all the doom and gloom of 2020.