Vintage Bintage

Keeno

• Paid Members

For reasons equally unknown and wonderful, TV this week seems to be thrusting the wonderful Margaret Nolan (AKA: Vicky Kennedy) at us, whether it's in a Carry On, alongside the Beatles, or slathered in gold paint in Goldfinger.

MV5BNTA1Mzc1Njk4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc5

Possibly the perfect busty bombshell of the 1960s British film industry.

• 2 years later...
  • Moderators

How old are we all now? 46 doesn't  register as 'older woman' territory anymore at all despite it being ten years older than me. Also, she looks great and all but I think I'm jaded for Hollywood women and expect them to look like that at 60 and still be playing 20-somethings in their mid 40s.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

How old are we all now? 46 doesn't  register as 'older woman' territory anymore at all despite it being ten years older than me. Also, she looks great and all but I think I'm jaded for Hollywood women and expect them to look like that at 60 and still be playing 20-somethings in their mid 40s.

Yeh, but just because we're older doesn't mean they're not. We've just got closer to joining them in the "vintage" demographic (although in this case, Helfer's clearly the Chateau Lafitte in the expensive wine merchant's, while I'm the £5 bottle of Chilean plonk on the bottom shelf of the local offy).

To be fair to her, she was actually playing (as in really acting the role, not just being cast in it) a glamorous older woman, with senior career and kids, in Lucifer, rather than trying to play the young ingénue. 

EDIT: For someone a bit less debatable, Bonnie Bedelia looks great at 72 (think she was 69 in this pic when she was in Designated Survivor )

fe4d91895bef34da93815f25b9dc8c19.jpg

Edited by Carbomb

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Never been much of a fan but think it's funny this has over a million views in a couple of days, Jesus.

That video feels like it’s someone else’s version of “Prove it’s really you by taking a picture holding a fork”. Either that or a very expensive bespoke wank.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

Her heating is on the blink it seems..

It's the rising price of utility bills. Her winter fuel allowance isn't lasting as long as it used to. Obviously the blame falls squarely at the feet of Jeremy Corbyn. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz