What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

Well that's winning 'reference of the year' in nonexistent UKFF awards.

Another spiffing weekend of Bullseye repeat action. Some people from the Beacons won a fucking speedboat. Jim also recycled the same 'gays can't throw darts cos' they got limp wrists' routine from an earlier episode. Some Asians were insulted from what I recall, though that might have been Strike it Rich with Bellend Barrymore.

Well that's winning 'reference of the year' in nonexistent UKFF awards.

Another spiffing weekend of Bullseye repeat action. Some people from the Beacons won a fucking speedboat. Jim also recycled the same 'gays can't throw darts cos' they got limp wrists' routine from an earlier episode. Some Asians were insulted from what I recall, though that might have been Strike it Rich with Bellend Barrymore.

You can't beat a bit of bully!

• Paid Members

Last nights Missing was ridiculously gripping. I've done a complete 180 on my opinion of Season 2 and am now putting it up there with Season 3 of Line of Duty.
I think my plops are going to be akin to a Bic HB pencil today from the sheer amount of pipe clenching last night...and if I were to present myself to a gay man, I could proudly say, he'd last about two seconds.