What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

Series 2 of Stan Lee's Lucky Man with James Nesbitt started last week. I need to get that caught up. First series was interesting. I'm wondering where they can go from there.

• Paid Members

Started rewatching Freaks and Geeks on Netflix. I haven't seen it since it aired the first time 18 years ago. Jesus. On paper, it's a thing I should hate, coming of age, well-worn highschool tropes of bullies and crushes and dances and other CW-style topics, but it's just flawless, and the characters are so well drawn, and I'm instantly hooked again.

I adored Freaks and Geeks, and it's sort of sister show Undeclared. It's a who's who of modern day film comedy. Was never happy with the intersex story, just seemed forced into the show.

Danny playing Dungeons and Dragons was just great.

New Line Of Duty is coming soon, says the advert I just saw. Thandie Newton's in it.

Really looking forward to this but it'll have a tough time following the last series.

Vicky McClure is also in The Replacement which had a great first episode this week.

I'm watching something called Embarrassing Bodies and I don't know if it's a coincidence but a massive wave of guilt, self loathing and horror has swept over me. One I haven't had as bad since I got divorced. I feel fucking terrible and want to cry.

• Moderators

I'm watching something called Embarrassing Bodies and I don't know if it's a coincidence but a massive wave of guilt, self loathing and horror has swept over me. One I haven't had as bad since I got divorced. I feel fucking terrible and want to cry.

I turned over to C4 once to watch Black Mirror or something, and stumbled on the last few minutes of Embarrassing Bodies. I was immediately greeted with a close-up of a glistening micropenis helmet in full HD. Made me yearn for the days of rabbit ear arials on a screen the size of a potato waffle.

Started rewatching Freaks and Geeks on Netflix. I haven't seen it since it aired the first time 18 years ago. Jesus. On paper, it's a thing I should hate, coming of age, well-worn highschool tropes of bullies and crushes and dances and other CW-style topics, but it's just flawless, and the characters are so well drawn, and I'm instantly hooked again.

I adored Freaks and Geeks, and it's sort of sister show Undeclared. It's a who's who of modern day film comedy. Was never happy with the intersex story, just seemed forced into the show.

Danny playing Dungeons and Dragons was just great.

I've not seen it for a couple of years now, but probably my favourite show ever. The pilot episode is perfect and I could watch the scene at the dance with Sam and Cindy on loop and never tire. Totally fell for Linda Cardellini in it too!

• Moderators

I turned over to C4 once to watch Black Mirror or something, and stumbled on the last few minutes of Embarrassing Bodies. I was immediately greeted with a close-up of a glistening micropenis helmet in full HD. Made me yearn for the days of rabbit ear arials on a screen the size of a potato waffle.

I was sitting down to tea one day and put on More4. I was expecting grand designs and was met by a child who's foot looked like Rice Krispies. Bangers and mash untouched

Just watched the first episode tonight. Wasn't expecting much, so although it's not breathtakingly amazing I was pleasantly surprised. Will be watching again next week.