What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Anyone keeping up with the new series of Ash Vs Evil Dead? Watched the latest episode this evening and it might possibly be the craziest 25 minutes of anything ever, outside of Troma movies. If you like silly bloody over the top insanity, please watch this episode. Season 2 episode 2 if you're on the torrents!

I mentioned it after the season premiere the week before, its gloriously batshit mental just like the films were, it's already been renewed for a third season and Bruce wants to do at least another 2-3 seasons after that

• Awards Moderator

I've caught up with Taskmaster for the first time this week and I've gone and binged a load. It's so good! Joe Wilkinson throwing a potato into a plant pot was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Booked tickets for Alex Horne's and Greg Davies's shows round my way immediately.

Finished Narcos season two. The dude playing Escobar is just fantastic.

Even more impressive is that he had to learn Spanish for the role, according to IMDB. Agree with you on the rest of the post too - I reckon it'll go the way of True Detective, in that it's still good but totally removed from what made it so great initially.

I re-watched Breaking Bad for the first time. I'd held off from re-watching for a while, worried it wouldn't hold up to the first time of watching. Must say I enjoyed it far more upon second viewing. Like a great movie or book, you see it in a different light and notice things you didn't the first time. Recommend re-watching it if you haven't yet.

I've caught up with Taskmaster for the first time this week and I've gone and binged a load. It's so good! Joe Wilkinson throwing a potato into a plant pot was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Booked tickets for Alex Horne's and Greg Davies's shows round my way immediately.

The pairing of Greg and Alex is spot on for this show.  I've just read that a further two series has just been commissioned which is great news.

Edited by The Clint

• Paid Members

Funnily enough after watching series 2 of taskmaster my wife bought us to see Alex and the Horne Section. Liked them since saw them on countdown but Love Taskmaster

Two questions.

I heard on the radio about a US series which is something about the 13th person in line for presidency taking over the country in what I am guessing is an end of the world type disaster, anyone know what this is called and any thoughts?

Also is The Missing any good? Heard some good things so may give it a watch, not seen the first series though or have any idea what channel its on?

Sorry for the newb questions.