UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

There was apparently a poster somewhere at some point with Rock, HHH, Big Show and Jericho on it. I don't think it was promoting a match with them, it was just a group shot WrestleMania poster and those were the four on it.

You never know though, wrestlers make up all sorts. In one of his books, Jericho complains about WCW royalties being dodgy, but I was watching a Nash interview the other day where he said WCW never gave him royalties for anything and he had to sue them after closing down. I'd be more inclined to believe Jericho there, there's no way WCW didn't give Big Kev any royalties surely.

• Paid Members

What's considered to be one of AJ Styles best matches in TNA? I want to show my girlfriend 'what all the fuss is about' but my memory for wrestling is shocking.

411 Wrestling has just posted this article today. Obviously, it's just one guys opinion, but might help. 

http://411mania.com/wrestling/the-411-top-10-the-top-10-aj-styles-matches/

• Paid Members

All Day Long was an 8 hour show of highlights/matches from previous WrestleManias, plus fresh interviews with people like Pat Patterson looking back. They then included four hours of this on the Wrestlemania 2000 DVD and two hours as a free DVD with a history of WrestleMania book.

Why do so many wrestling fans (especially indie fans who attend shows) appear to also like metal, tattoos/piercings and comics? I don't see the connection.

Sometimes feel out of place at shows without a beard, leather jacket or a love for the aforementioned hobbies.

Not saying there's anything wrong with it btw, just curious as to why so many.

Edited by Maikeru

Why do so many wrestling fans (especially indie fans who attend shows) appear to also like metal, tattoos/piercings and comics? I don't see the connection.

Sometimes feel out of place at shows without a beard, leather jacket or a love for the aforementioned hobbies.

Something something alternative...

No, but seriously, wrestling is a subculture just like those things you've mentioned, I guess. I mean it's a bit of a generalisation you've made there, but it does align with other subcultures as well.

No, but seriously, wrestling is a subculture just like those things you've mentioned, I guess. I mean it's a bit of a generalisation you've made there, but it does align with other subcultures as well.

How's it a generalisation? I didn't say all wrestling fans; I said many. 

So by sub-culture do you mean a niche interest? That may be so but I still don't see how it relates to those other subcultures/niche interests. 

Am I right in saying WWE Euroshop don't sell any kids T-shirts for 5/6 year olds?  Was looking for one of those Bootios boxed shirts for my niece but the "youth" sizes don't have any sort of reference to age and the measurements they give seem to be way too big for her.

How's it a generalisation? I didn't say all wrestling fans; I said many.

So by sub-culture do you mean a niche interest? That may be so but I still don't see how it relates to those other subcultures/niche interests.

Why does there have to be a relation? People just like different things. People who like metal, comics and tattoos are going to stand out. I don't like any of those things, but I'm a wrestling fan. Edited by The Dart