UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Aside from the back injury suffered in the plane crash in the 70's, did Ric Flair ever miss any long periods of time in the ring due to injury?

I don't remember hearing about any serious injuries right through to his retirement.

Depends what you mean by long but he missed the last few months of 1996 with a shoulder injury.

• Paid Members

This question stems from the ongoing handbags that are going on in the LPW thread in the British Wrestling sub forum. I don't want to have any actual facts discussed in that thread as its not what it's for

Has there ever been a real life punch up caused by what people have posted on the UKFF? Baz says he remembers someone getting twatted at a show once for stuff that had been said on here, but he remembers no more than that. Can anyone recall anymore?

• Paid Members

Aside from the well-known story of Surf Graffiti's momma sending the police to my house and complaining to my work about people's comments I'd posted about her son in the (2010?) UKFF SHITLIST, I had another wrestler and his scally mates threaten me after a 3CW show once, for repeatedly referring to him in reviews on here as "Ghetto Booty" on account of the size of his posterior.

Nothing from other posters/members, though.

• Paid Members

He was that drunk it was a crap punch, the sweaty bear hug afterwards was more unpleasant, thus stamping on the drunk sods foot. Chokeout has some stories from that night if I recall.

• Paid Members

I remember watching a blotto Freebird do a good 2 or 3 laps of that club in Preston looking for Ben. When he asked if I'd seen him mid lap I lied and said I hadn't. It seemed the kindest thing to do.

how are the wwe euro shop sizes?

i mean, are the sizes accurate in terms of fit? I have checked the sizes online and they seem fine, but cautious as to how they fit me as i am small in stature and build

i would be ordering a size small, if anyone else wears one, can you tell me how accurate the sizing is?

They're pretty good. I'm 5'9'' and around 12 and a half stone, the large size fits very comfortably.

how are the wwe euro shop sizes?

i mean, are the sizes accurate in terms of fit? I have checked the sizes online and they seem fine, but cautious as to how they fit me as i am small in stature and build

i would be ordering a size small, if anyone else wears one, can you tell me how accurate the sizing is?

They're pretty good. I'm 5'9'' and around 12 and a half stone, the large size fits very comfortably.

You sound like a faithful adherent to the John Cena school of tailoring.

John+Cena+Suits+Men+s+Suit+9q6jxr1Ujw_l.