The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

My housemate keeps telling me that passing gay marriage in the states was just a feel good attention distraction because at the same time Obama just passed the TPP or Trans Pacific Partnership and that's going to destroy everyone on earth's freedom. He said news about it is being blacked out from all media so no one knows what's really going on, even down to reddit removing any posts that mention it.

I'm inclined to side with the anti government side because I do feel like leaders don't truly have our best interests at heart but has the free world as we know it just been ended with Obama signing something or what? My friend makes a compelling enough argument to scare me, especially as some of the specifics which seem to involve freedom, right to privacy etc are things I feel really strongly about.

Passing of Gay marriage means ONE THING = MORE MONEY a HUGE cash cow to be bled dry for decades to come.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Untitled4.jpg

This was all over my facebook last night. In case you missed the news (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33770021)

Is this another Savile where as soon as the truth was revealed all manner of people came out & claimed they knew all along but just didn’t want to risk saying anything or a simple case of ‘make enough claims & some of them will be true’? Seems rather specific to be the latter IMO.

Given we now know that Thatcher knew at the time I suspect this whole thing will be like another Hillsborough investigation.

The problem with anything Icke related is even if he's right you still can't get past the whole lizard thing.

I'm not entirely sure this belongs here but seeing as there seems to be a bit of mystery and oddness behind it, maybe it does.

It's a "game" called Sad Satan that seems to have little point to it other than being a bit odd. What adds to the intrigue is that it was found on the deep web and little to nothing is known about its origins.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/07/is-sad-satan-the-scariest-video-game-ever-or-is-it-even-more-disturbing-than-that-5284725/

That really is creepy, seems like something from a horror movie. Fuck trying to play it.

recently come across the howard hughes podcast the unexplained.

absolutely fascinating

recently listened to things to do when you are dead featuring Tricia Robertson.

Any other recommendations for his shows, as there are over 200 to choose from?

cheers

• Paid Members

Some cracking lunacy coming from the ongoing Jade Helm 15 military takeover — someone seems to have launched a retaliatory attack, been taken into custody, and the result is it being labeled a "false flag" event by Crazy Alex Jones and his band of nut jobs. 

Also... I made it through about 15 seconds of the Sad Satan videos before I couldn't handle it anymore. Far, far too creepy.

• Paid Members

This was all over my facebook last night. In case you missed the news (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33770021)

Is this another Savile where as soon as the truth was revealed all manner of people came out & claimed they knew all along but just didn’t want to risk saying anything or a simple case of ‘make enough claims & some of them will be true’? Seems rather specific to be the latter IMO.

Given we now know that Thatcher knew at the time I suspect this whole thing will be like another Hillsborough investigation.

The problem with anything Icke related is even if he's right you still can't get past the whole lizard thing.

There aren't many politicians and celebrities he hasn't named as a Paedo. A stopped clock is always right twice a day.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm planning for my final TESOL training lesson, and I've got a bit obsessed with doing a UFO themed one...

Can anyone point me in the direction of some UK eye witness testimony audio clips?

The only ones I've been able to find are all American like here: http://www.ufosnw.com/newsite/category/audio/

Edited by Ro_y Disco