The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

So a random formation someone drew in the 60's turned up in the near infinite catalog of random formations that is the observed universe?
I hate it when boring old coincidence seems to be the most likely explanation to something fun, but considering just how much of the universe we've mapped in the past 20 years something resembling that relatively basic shape was bound to turn up. 

• Paid Members

The same person who posted about it was having another argument about false flag attacks with someone else so he's ticking all the boxes for being a mental.

Their arguments against any proof seem to be amazing. Satellites aren't real apparently

Everything is a false flag attack.

How can anyone still claim the world is flat though?

I was reading the other day about some people who don't believe the moon exists, so a flat earth is no stranger.

Bizarrely though people have pritty much always known the earth wasn't flat.

No idea, what started off as a discussion on the reality of perception quickly went down a rabbit hole into bizarre world. This guy has books and DVDs on why there is no moon.

He showed me a print out proving that the moons a projection or a hologram.

Apparently someone has gone as far as offering a reward to anyone who prove the moon exists.

All very strange to me. More worrying is this guys an academic at a top university.

No idea, what started off as a discussion on the reality of perception quickly went down a rabbit hole into bizarre world. This guy has books and DVDs on why there is no moon.

He showed me a print out proving that the moons a projection or a hologram.

Apparently someone has gone as far as offering a reward to anyone who prove the moon exists.

All very strange to me. More worrying is this guys an academic at a top university.

Which one?

I'm not one for this sort of thing but here we go...

My parents moved about 6 months ago and apparently the landlord said how he had to get the entire house re-decorated as there was pen unexplainably all over the walls. Recently (in the past month) what looks like lines of biro has started appearing by a few of the doors in the house. This pen was 100% not there before. This sounds like a stupid question (and it is) but is there any explanation for this?

Supposedly there were 3000 bodies buried underneath the estate (there's a plaque on the street nearby saying this). Weird stuff.. Anyway that's all of the details. Not very much to go on I know but there's not a whole lot to it as of now.

Edited by sammorgz