~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Congratulations! You're not both white, right? I've never seen a full head of hair on a white baby before, I'm curious as to whether it is even possible.

Definitely possible, our eldest had a full mop of hair at birth and we're all pale-skinned. Same with my niece as well, it looked like she was wearing a huge black wig.

2 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Congratulations! You're not both white, right? I've never seen a full head of hair on a white baby before, I'm curious as to whether it is even possible.

As far as I know I am at least sixth generation English on my maternal side with some links to Norway, Ireland and possibly William of Orange. And I am at least seventh generation English on my paternal side. 

The wife has English ancestors dating back to the 16th century so we are as English as a full breakfast. However every time I go to Turkey the locals start chatting to me in Turkish. There is definitely a hidden Mediterranean in my bloodline somewhere 

Mother is doing well and we are hoping to be home this afternoon.

• Paid Members

Handsome little chap that.  Welcome to the Dad club, its bloody great.

We at both whiter than white, but when our girl was born she looked like a little Mexican gringo with the mop of dark hair she had.  You really never can tell.

My friend who is Asian and his wife who is white had a baby 7 years ago who you would have thought was pure white, and was that way till he was three.  His hair has darkened as has his skin.  His younger sister was born with the same skin tone as her dad, but thankfully is the spitting image of her mum.

Quick edit, the thankfully bit is that she doesn't look like a gnome as her dad does, beautiful little girl.

Edited by Thunderplex

My future husband's nephew is dual heritage -half Indian and half white (German to be precise). He is whiter than white, he has a full mop of blond hair and has since he was born and the most amazing bright blue eyes. Oddly, his mum (the white parent) and most of her family have brown hair and brown eyes so the little one seems to be an anomaly. He has just turned 3 and his skin and hair are starting to turn a little darker but you would never guess he was anything but white, my brother in law gets some odd looks when he takes him out alone!  Genetics are facsinating

Edited by deathrey