General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Scorsese's upsetting Marvel fans again.

I love him.

Am I missing something, seems to me he's having a go at streaming and awful studios like Lionsgate that sit on film catalogues as a means to bolster theirĀ stock.

Edited by DEF

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, DEF said:

Am I missing something, seems to me he's having a go at streaming and awful studios like Lionsgate that sit on film catalogues as a means to bolster theirĀ stock.

He is, but they're still upset because they think everything is about them.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Ahh right I don't know why I was surprised. This is the internet after all, bunch of berks.

Edited by DEF

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I am a Marvel Fan (grew up on the comics), but I also appreciate proper cinema as well and I completely get what he is saying. But I just want to point out all Marvel fans aren't complete idiots. It's not like being a Tory where they haveĀ no redeeming qualities.

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I am a Marvel Fan (grew up on the comics), but I also appreciate proper cinema as well and I completely get what he is saying. But I just want to point out all Marvel fans aren't complete idiots. It's not like being a Tory where they haveĀ no redeeming qualities.

Image result for you said it not me gif

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Nah course not. I'm a die hard marvel fan but the internet marvel fans Dev is referring to are the same as any dopey internet hardcore fan base.

Like dem wans that think Dolph Ziggler should be world champ or that Zack Synder's Justice League will be a masterpiece rather than an absurdĀ car crash or metal fans that are up in arms when they get the same one of five bands in headline slot at a festival instead of some obscure death metal.

It's just that those berks are the loudest fans on the internet.

It's perfectly plausible to be a sane, rational fan of all of things unlike being a Tory.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Just Some Guy said:

It doesn't have to be one or the other.

It might be just, you know, alright.

Oh yeah it might be but I think leaning towards the negative is probably less delusional than being one of those nutters on Twitter that think it will be the second coming. Personally can't wait to see it and hope it will be good but I'm certainly not expecting it to be.