General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Paid Members

I'm not bothered about Star Trek really, I was only interested in The Next Generation and Deep Space 9. But the return of Star Wars did interest me until I found out Steven Spielberg B was directing it.

I'm not bothered about Star Trek really, I was only interested in The Next Generation and Deep Space 9. But the return of Star Wars did interest me until I found out Steven Spielberg B was directing it.

The first Star Trek reboot was excellent I thought. He's not as good as he thinks he is, but he's capable of good work, and he's significantly better than Lucas.

Edit: sad about Hoskins, one of the best character actors coming out of this country.

Edited by Loki

Mona Lisa (my personal favourite), The Long Good Friday, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, TwentyFourSeven and he's such a great creepy bastard in Felicia's Journey. He was also in some dreadful shit but you always remembered him.

The only good thing about the news is he won't have to suffer through Parkinson's disease anymore.

For a long time he was British cinema. RIP :(

• Paid Members

The first Star Trek reboot was excellent I thought. He's not as good as he thinks he is, but he's capable of good work, and he's significantly better than Lucas.

He is now. But he's never made a THX 1138, American Graffiti or A New Hope. And from what I've seen, he never will.