Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Awards Moderator
Is there a 'full-length' version of that Kronenbourg 1664 advert with Lemmy singing Ace of Spades accoustic?

There is indeed. I've got your email address from the Secret Santa if you want me to fire the mp3 over to you?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Is there a 'full-length' version of that Kronenbourg 1664 advert with Lemmy singing Ace of Spades accoustic?

There is indeed. I've got your email address from the Secret Santa if you want me to fire the mp3 over to you?

Yes, please :) (ignore the PM)

• Paid Members
Are you allowed to kill people that answer "either/or" questions with "yes"?

Or should you merely tolerate them?

• Paid Members

Looking to spice up my CV and a covering letter a little bit. Any good resources out there anyone could recommend, or even dispense some of their own pearls of wisdom? With a covering letter in particular, what's a good work limit?

Looking to spice up my CV and a covering letter a little bit. Any good resources out there anyone could recommend, or even dispense some of their own pearls of wisdom? With a covering letter in particular, what's a good work limit?

Have a squizz through www.businessballs.com should help

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Wonder if anybody could HELP :(

Got a Toshiba laptop. Had it 15 months and recently after being on the it a while it just cuts the power off and takes 5 mins to allow me 2 turn back on.

Any idea what i need to repair or do?

• Paid Members

Hopefully someone will know what I'm on about here. Ages ago someone posted a link to a thread on another forum that was a guy trying to show off his new car and girlfriend with pictures of them, and the thread just turned into pages and pages of people saying "she looks like an alien" (and she really did).

Anyone got a link?. It was hilarious.

Edit. Found it, but got a "thread no longer exists" message. I did find this one with the pictures http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4111447

It's just not the same without the responses though, gutted.

• Paid Members

That was an absolutely cracking thread. It was on some bodybuilding forum so I went there, only to find the original gone. I did find this on there though which is as close as you'll come I think :(

A while ago, somebody posted a youtube link of one of those cheap sky channels where they had left the mics on in the studio and could be heard talking about all sorts off stuff. I think it might have been a shopping channel or something of that ilk, pretty sure the channel closed down some time after it. I know it's really vague but if anybody can remember what I'm on about and has the link, it would be great.

Cheers

Archived