Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

anyone know where i can find a site where i can download pc games, looked on game and direct2disk but didnt know if anyone could recomened any other

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know what else this
has been used on? It's really doing my nut in. I can hear someone talking over the top of it and I have a feeling it's at the end of whatever it is, but not sure if it's another film or even TV comedy or what.

Doubt it's what you were thinking of but there was a remixed version that was released as a single and used by the BBC as their theme song for the 1996 Olympics.

Don't think so no, but thanks anyway. I'd imagine it's been used loads of times but just hope someone says the one I'm thinking of :laugh:

EDIT - Holy Shit i've just remembered it, it was the Channel 4 comedy Star Stories in their openings :laugh: I knew it would be something daft. Is there a better feeling the world than remembering something that was bugging you?

I've recently bought a Sony Bravia Smart TV and I'm trying to connect to the internet to use the Smart TV functions. Apparently you need the official Sony WiFi dongle to connect wirelessly, but is there any other way? I've read you can hard wire it straight to the router, but the router isn't anywhere near the TV, so is there a way to connect it through the laptop, such as using a wireless bridge like you can do for Xbox Live?

EDIT: Nevermind, started working on a regular network bridge.

I'm moving into my new student house in a few weeks and I need to sort out internet. Can anybody point me in the direction of affordable broadband that will be flexible enough for 6 people to use? I'm with Virgin in my current house but we don't need the TV package next year which is the only reason we got it this year.

Archived