Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

He was on Jooles Holland!?!? Shit I missed it. Brian Wilson is one of the greats, Brian's wiki. Musical genius who has got himself through a whole lot of crap and is somehow still going. Thoroughly in love with him, he's my weird crush.

Plenty more of him on the extended version of the show tonight, 11:50pm mate, BBC2. He looked very out of it, but his band are superb.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
He was on Jooles Holland!?!? Shit I missed it. Brian Wilson is one of the greats, Brian's wiki. Musical genius who has got himself through a whole lot of crap and is somehow still going. Thoroughly in love with him, he's my weird crush.

Plenty more of him on the extended version of the show tonight, 11:50pm mate, BBC2. He looked very out of it, but his band are superb.

Cheers for the heads up. From this I have just had to explain to a friend who Brian Wilson is. I am now reconsidering our friendship.

• Paid Members
LOL. Am I right in thinking Wilson's Family are much like the Von Erichs?

It is certainly a very deep family. Just watched the California Girls performance, one of my favourite songs. Couldn't help but think how frail he looks lately :( Don't get me wrong all things considering he's had a very good innings, but we never want our favourite musicians to die do we? :(

• Paid Members

Just watching it now, hes actually looking more coherient than hes looked in the past. DONT DO ACID KIDS, THAT SHIT MIND MONGS YOU. I must go and see him live, a genuine musical genius

• Paid Members

Cheers for the heads up. From this I have just had to explain to a friend who Brian Wilson is. I am now reconsidering our friendship.

Tonight my daughter told me that she had absolutely no clue who either James Brown or Aretha Franklin were. Yet she knows all about every member of One Direction. The future is bleak.

LOL. Am I right in thinking Wilson's Family are much like the Von Erichs?

It is certainly a very deep family. Just watched the California Girls performance, one of my favourite songs. Couldn't help but think how frail he looks lately :( Don't get me wrong all things considering he's had a very good innings, but we never want our favourite musicians to die do we? :(

Almost all of my favourites are already dead. Frank Zappa, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Randy Rhoads, Gary Moore, Stuart Adamson, etc... I fear for Joe Satriani.

Further to my balls up by posting this in the wrong questions thread in error, can anyone recommend me a decent torrent site for older cult/pulp movies? Looking for any old giallo movies in particular. Cheers

• Paid Members

One for the animated Gif guys/gals...

I'm after an animated gif of a quick scene from "Tom & Jerry". The episode is called "The little runaway" i think, and i'm after a gif on when Jerry makes a dead fish tap dance.

Sounds really stupid, but it's really tickled me, and though it'd funny to have as a gif!

Can anybody assist?

• Paid Members

Is there a 'full-length' version of that Kronenbourg 1664 advert with Lemmy singing Ace of Spades accoustic?

Archived