Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Awards Moderator
Anyone else heard the new single by The Wombats?. It's called Anti-D and it's possibly the worst song I've ever heard.

Jesus. You're not wrong. What a hilariously awful attempt at, well, I'm not sure what.

Here it is, if anyone wants to hear the musical equivalent of getting your bollock trapped in a drawer:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else heard the new single by The Wombats?. It's called Anti-D and it's possibly the worst song I've ever heard.

Jesus. You're not wrong. What a hilariously awful attempt at, well, I'm not sure what.

Here it is, if anyone wants to hear the musical equivalent of getting your bollock trapped in a drawer:

Fuck Off! The term worst song ever is such a fucking cop-out. Not even close to being the worst song ever. In fact here is 3 worse songs without trying

• Paid Members

Did this guy ever host Soccer AM, or am I imagining it? Thanks!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-13059167

_52133403_52133402.jpg

A former Brookside actor has been charged with murder after a man was shot dead outside a Liverpool pub.

Brian Regan, 53, of St Mary's Road, Garston, who played Terry Sullivan in the soap, has also been charged with perverting the course of justice.

Bahman Faraji, 44, was killed in Aigburth on 24 February.

Two other men, Lee Dodson, 42, of Logfield Drive, Garston, and Edward Heffey, 40, of Beloe Street, Dingle, have also been charged with murder.

Mr Regan and Mr Dodson are due at Liverpool Magistrates' Court later.

Mr Heffey appeared before magistrates earlier this month.

• Awards Moderator

Yep, he did Baz. Well, maybe not present it, but he was a regular on it for a bit as a goalkeeper in some kind of challenge to score past him.

Before he was in Brookie, he was a goalkeeper in the local Sunday leagues. He was very, very good.

But now he murders people, it appears.

Did this guy ever host Soccer AM, or am I imagining it? Thanks!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-13059167

_52133403_52133402.jpg

A former Brookside actor has been charged with murder after a man was shot dead outside a Liverpool pub.

Brian Regan, 53, of St Mary's Road, Garston, who played Terry Sullivan in the soap, has also been charged with perverting the course of justice.

Bahman Faraji, 44, was killed in Aigburth on 24 February.

Two other men, Lee Dodson, 42, of Logfield Drive, Garston, and Edward Heffey, 40, of Beloe Street, Dingle, have also been charged with murder.

Mr Regan and Mr Dodson are due at Liverpool Magistrates' Court later.

Mr Heffey appeared before magistrates earlier this month.

A Scouser......with a tache..... and a curly perm........in a tracksuit.

Gotta love the bloke for living the stereotype !!! ha ha ha !!! :laugh:

• Paid Members
A Scouser......with a tache..... and a curly perm........in a tracksuit.

Gotta love the bloke for living the stereotype !!! ha ha ha !!! :laugh:

He is the stereotype, Harry Enfield based the Scousers on the characters played by Brian Regan and Paul Usher in Brookside.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have any suggestions for a replacement to the site All4nothin.com I could use?

It's a members only torrent site that uploads the latest TV shows, games, films etc... I had an account on there but it's been deleted for some reason and I think my IP has been banned (no idea why, i had a great ratio).

Anyway, does anyone know of any similar sites I could use? EZTV is good, but often a bit slow.

Thanks.

• Paid Members
Does anyone have any suggestions for a replacement to the site All4nothin.com I could use?

It's a members only torrent site that uploads the latest TV shows, games, films etc... I had an account on there but it's been deleted for some reason and I think my IP has been banned (no idea why, i had a great ratio).

Anyway, does anyone know of any similar sites I could use? EZTV is good, but often a bit slow.

Thanks.

I don't know if you have your heart set on another torrent site or not, but I'd have a look around on http://www.filestube.com/ for what you need. Has every film/tv show I've ever wanted on there, all direct downloads and really easy to use (I'm too stupid for torrents).

It's an absolute goldmine for wrestling as well.

• Paid Members

Is filestube safe again? About a year ago I picked up a beauty of a virus off it that required a full format and reinstall of the laptop.

I tend to just favour mydownloader.net. Small cost, but you can use so many sites (Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile, Fileserve, Uploaded.to etc.) through it that it's worth the tiny cost. Then it's simply a case of finding a few forums that upload stuff, bolt is great for most things - http://84.2.34.72/board/

• Paid Members
Is filestube safe again? About a year ago I picked up a beauty of a virus off it that required a full format and reinstall of the laptop.

I tend to just favour mydownloader.net. Small cost, but you can use so many sites (Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile, Fileserve, Uploaded.to etc.) through it that it's worth the tiny cost. Then it's simply a case of finding a few forums that upload stuff, bolt is great for most things - http://84.2.34.72/board/

It's generally safe as long as you yourself don't download a virus infected file. Unfortunately they don't seem to have a comments or flagging section to alert you of this. Fortunately I'm on Mac so don't tend to experience such issues.

Archived