Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

There was this film about a bus that had to speed around the city, keeping its speed over 50 and if its speed drop it would explode. I think it was called "The bus that couldn't slow down"

• Paid Members
There was this film about a bus that had to speed around the city, keeping its speed over 50 and if its speed drop it would explode. I think it was called "The bus that couldn't slow down"

What about the film about the theme park full of dinosuars?

Its called Billy and the Cloneasuarus.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know who the "World famous British actor" who'd had sex with a prostitute was? I've not heard anything about it but my Mum had seen it on the Daily Mail website earlier and is adamant it's Colin Firth. Apparently it was released on a Twitter account earlier today and he's confessed to it but the press can't actually name them.

(I'm not talking about the recent Giggs story, by the the way.)

Cheers.

• Paid Members

Ewen McGregor, I'd heard.

What was the film, based on a Michael Crichton novel, about a super theme park, where the attractions (modern recreations of things from a past time) went after the guests and started killing them?

• Paid Members

What about the film about the theme park full of dinosuars?

Its called Billy and the Cloneasuarus.

Oh no no no. First take an idea that's already been done . . . .

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

No, I thought it was some cunt out of Downton Abbey.

Apparently it was some Hugh... something or other from Downton Abbey, I've just heard. What a fucking surprise that she'd heard about it on the Daily Mail website. "World famous British actor... lol jk who?".

• Paid Members
Does anybody know who the "World famous British actor" who'd had sex with a prostitute was? I've not heard anything about it but my Mum had seen it on the Daily Mail website earlier and is adamant it's Colin Firth. Apparently it was released on a Twitter account earlier today and he's confessed to it but the press can't actually name them.

Cheers.

Yeah its Hugh Bonneville apparently.

Cheers.

Yeah its Hugh Bonneville apparently.

Yeah there was some weird Daily Mail article somebody linked on the Imogen Thomas thread last week about him. It finished with something odd like "He is a renowned family man, much like Ryan Giggs" in case any fucker hadn't already put 2 and 2 together by reading it.

Archived