Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Moderators
There's something wrong with my eye. I've been blinking a lot, presumably because of stress/anxiety, some sort of monginess, or a combination of sunlight and poor eyesight (I should've been wearing glasses for about the last five or six years, I think, but I've never had my eyes tested). Probably a combination of the lot. If I'm out and about on a sunny day, I cry like normal people do when pissing about with onions.

Anyway, my right eye is sore and runny as fuck. In the morning it's got all gunk in it, as though I've been the recipient of an overnight facial. It's just that usual eye mucus though, I think. Once or twice, it's been difficult to open it. I think it's an overproductive tear duct, but I don't know what to do about it. Other than cut the eye out and wear a patch, which I'll do once winter comes in.

Have you been drinking alot of alcohol recently? That gives you pinkeye. Makes it really sensitive to light too.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

http://princecharlescinema.com/

Has anybody ever used the Prince Charles Cinema? I want to know if it's usually packed full of general prickish Cockney chav scum as I'm going to see The Holding there this Saturday. Ta.

• Paid Members
http://princecharlescinema.com/

Has anybody ever used the Prince Charles Cinema? I want to know if it's usually packed full of general prickish Cockney chav scum as I'm going to see The Holding there this Saturday. Ta.

I realise this was a PCC joke, but i'll quickly praise this cinema.

I'm going there this evening to see Amadeus. Cracking place, regularly showing musicals/cult films specifically for audience participation. I saw The Room there last week, which was great (I had my plastic spoons ready to throw) and they did a 'Schwing Along to Waynes World' last week as well.

Generally there isn't that many chav scum, more arty types/students.

• Paid Members

I can say that the Prince Charles Cinema is fucking awesome and highly recommend everyone in London should go. I hate going to the cinema alot these days due othe lack of proper cinema etiquette showed by the majority of the movie going public but never had any problems when at the Prince Charles Cinema.

I've been to their Schwing Along With Waynes World and Swear Along With South Park: The Movie events and it's just a ridiculously fun time had by all.

• Paid Members

Used to be a cinema in Beverley that was awesome. Closed about 10 years ago. The tickets were just little raffle type things ripped in half and it had bleachers at the back with creaking steps up. Smelt funny too. Fantastic little place though, very atmospheric.

• Paid Members

I think it's fair to say that the "big screen in a dark room" modern cinema is nowhere near as enjoyable as a proper old art deco cinema with red drapes and a woman selling choc-ices from a tray hanging round her neck.

• Paid Members
I think it's fair to say that the "big screen in a dark room" modern cinema is nowhere near as enjoyable as a proper old art deco cinema with red drapes and a woman selling choc-ices from a tray hanging round her neck.

Yeah, got my first bit of tit action in a proper old school cinema.

Archived