[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

6 hours ago, Hugh Thesz said:

I apologise in advance however Priti Patel has a smile, arse and legs that make me want to jump the nearest lampost.

Sexist, wrong, against my better judgement, against my political beleifs, sexist, wrong and it makes me ashamed.

But, there is something about her.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if her vaginas was a gateway to hell. 

On 11/20/2020 at 1:06 AM, Hugh Thesz said:

I apologise in advance however Priti Patel has a smile, arse and legs that make me want to jump the nearest lampost.

Sexist, wrong, against my better judgement, against my political beleifs, sexist, wrong and it makes me ashamed.

But, there is something about her.

She's got a nice face but she's a knob and she's got the figure of a centaur

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Elise Schaap from Dutch thriller Undercover is lovely. No idea how to link a photo though, one of the downsides to my UKFF donation disappearing into the black hole.

She is incredible in this series and there's just something about her that makes me incredibly happy. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Suplex Sinner said:

Elise Schaap from Dutch thriller Undercover is lovely. No idea how to link a photo though, one of the downsides to my UKFF donation disappearing into the black hole.

She is incredible in this series and there's just something about her that makes me incredibly happy. 

If you go to any picture on Google search, right-click on "Copy image address" and paste it into the box, it should embed:

1600239871_Elise-Schaap-with-striking-ph

She is definitely lovely. 

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Suplex Sinner said:

Cheers @Carbomb I'll try that the next time,  earlier it just put the link text in the message so looked a bit untidy. Think it's my phone though as some Twitter/YouTube don't embed sometimes either. 

Ah, yeh - if it's a mobile link, I think your safest bet is to delete the m. bit and replace it with www.