[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

The shit Ash has to put up with daily on Twitter makes me despair.  "<Grotesque islamaphobic rant> plus you're well ugly".  Of course I'm sure Patriot12345678 dates c1993 Cindy Crawford.

Yeah, the recent Julie Burchill stuff was disgusting. As was the BBC’s reporting of it, the gist being “Ash Sarkar accuses Burchill of Islamophobia as Burchill comments on the age of one of Muhammed’s wives”.

No, Burchill accused Sarkar of worshipping a paedophile because she’s Muslim, the context being Sarkar highlighting an old Spectator article were Rod Liddle says he could never be a teacher as he’d probably fuck the kids. 

This country, honestly. 

15 minutes ago, stumobir said:

Yeah, the recent Julie Burchill stuff was disgusting. As was the BBC’s reporting of it, the gist being “Ash Sarkar accuses Burchill of Islamophobia as Burchill comments on the age of one of Muhammed’s wives”.

No, Burchill accused Sarkar of worshipping a paedophile because she’s Muslim, the context being Sarkar highlighting an old Spectator article were Rod Liddle says he could never be a teacher as he’d probably fuck the kids. 

This country, honestly. 

And the best of it was Burchill asked what was the age of Muhammad’s first wife. Ash replied about 40 when they married. She couldn’t even get her islamophobia correct!

And predictably, she is now inundated with media appearances saying how she has been cancelled just like every other cunt who has been cancelled gets more publicity than they ever had. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Btw, Maddie Moate is doing a thing about cricket bats as I type this, combining two of my biggest loves into one.

EDIT - Disappointingly she didn't bust out a reverse sweep or it could really have been love.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

Every time I see a picture like that I immediately turn into my dad. "Pretty girl, why did she ruin herself with those dreadful tattoos?"

It's the stretching a hole in the earlobe so it looks like a gaping anus pinned open with a spreader that always puts me off men and women.