Paid Members BomberPat Posted May 13 Paid Members Posted May 13 Aubrey's podcast was cancelled as well. I think they're just reorganising that side of things to bring some podcast content exclusively on to AEW+. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted May 13 Paid Members Posted May 13 9 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Update! It’s now on Roku as of today Bad news for those of you who've been enoying this thread the past few months; Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted May 13 Paid Members Posted May 13 9 hours ago, Kamran said: Let's hope they do away with winners and losers and just have a fan vote after each match to decide who rassled the prettiest for the people. Quote
Merzbow Posted May 13 Posted May 13 I read that as voting for who's the prettiest wrestler, Kyle Fletcher winning both tournaments then. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted May 13 Paid Members Posted May 13 1 hour ago, RedTwoster said: The Dark Order was such an underrated stable in the end, genuinely one of my favourite in the history of AEW. I'm not that bothered about the rest of them - but they definitely had something with John Silver for a moment that they never capitalised on. They should of had him in a Crash Holly type role - the Johnny Hungee stuff was great. With Mark Davis as National Champ I hope they make it the unofficial big boys title. Book him against Brody King at Double or Nothing IMMEDIATELY! Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted May 13 Awards Moderator Posted May 13 (edited) 2 hours ago, LaGoosh said: I'm not that bothered about the rest of them - but they definitely had something with John Silver for a moment that they never capitalised on. They should of had him in a Crash Holly type role - the Johnny Hungee stuff was great. With Mark Davis as National Champ I hope they make it the unofficial big boys title. Book him against Brody King at Double or Nothing IMMEDIATELY! Or, or, some kind of match with Brody King, maybe Lashley, double duty for Toa Liona, possibly Wardlow back from injury… could it finally be the time for Meat Madness? Will that tiny spark of hope I still kindle become a burning beacon for the match that never was? I’ll always want it. It’s time, Tony! Edited May 13 by HarmonicGenerator I don’t know who else they’d put in it right now, though Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted May 13 Author Paid Members Posted May 13 57 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said: I don’t know who else they’d put in it right now, though Saying ‘more signings’ in the same sentence as AEW is a dangerous thing, but I would like to see them bring in a few more athletic big men. It would add to the diversity in the kind of matches they present, and that wouldn’t be a bad thing at all. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted May 13 Paid Members Posted May 13 46 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: Saying ‘more signings’ in the same sentence as AEW is a dangerous thing, but I would like to see them bring in a few more athletic big men. They've got JD Drake just sitting there doing random ROH spots every now and again. I love that fat bastard and wish they would book him more. They should also bring back the fat one from The Righteous who did the great Bossman Slam. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted May 13 Posted May 13 Sure I read somewhere (maybe here) that JD's knees are knackered. I miss Dutch. I actually quite liked The Righteous, but they were completely fucked after jobbing to MJF. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted May 13 Paid Members Posted May 13 I miss The Butcher. He was on a decent singles run on Rampage. Bring back Rampage! Quote
Merzbow Posted May 13 Posted May 13 Tag him with John Silver, The Butcher & The Beef Boy. Too many names that I really liked have just drifted into obscurity. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted May 14 Paid Members Posted May 14 A bridging Top Rope German Suplex. Fucking hell. Get that belt off him before he dies in the ring. Quote
The King of Old School Posted May 14 Posted May 14 54 minutes ago, Supremo said: Get that belt off him before he dies in the ring. Pretty sure it's the way Darby want's to go. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted May 14 Author Paid Members Posted May 14 Another fun episode of Dynamite, although I feel a tad underwhelmed by the women’s Owen brackets. They have the talent to do better than that, and I can only assume that we’ll get Willow’s first World Title win at All In because I can’t see anyone else winning this. I’d say Ospreay is a predictable winner too, but we all thought that last year and…well…he didn’t win. I’d not bet against him pushing for someone else to come out on top. He’d be wrong to, but I could see him doing that. I don’t know why exactly, but I feel very uncertain about the outcome of C&C vs FTR. I could absolutely see them retiring, even though the build hasn’t leaned as heavily on that aspect of the stip as you might expect if they were planning to. I even enjoyed the Jericho video pack this week, he’s good when he’s a bit more serious. Not that I’m against a bit of funny, but he doesn’t have that going for him these days. Also, fuck Roderick Strong and his shouting. Yes, I’m a broken record - but it’s him that broke me. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.