All in 2024

2 hours ago, Thefatduck said:

Any change in ticket prices?

Do you  think they’ll drop them just before the event? 

Prices have dropped (but don't know what your reference point was) however they're not allowing exchanges if you've already bought. Shame. I cudda got way better seats for the same price I paid in the pre sale. Much like Cardiff. 

• Paid Members

Out of curiosity anyone in London seen any advertising? I remember seeing loads of buses and billboards last year. We went to RevPro last week and I didn't spot a thing.

18 minutes ago, DEF said:

Out of curiosity anyone in London seen any advertising? I remember seeing loads of buses and billboards last year. We went to RevPro last week and I didn't spot a thing.

I just spent the weekend in London with the wife, saw a show Saturday night and bit of shopping etc round Leicester Square area yesterday and didn't see one single advert for it at all on the tube, buses, posters, billboards etc around that area all weekend long

Edited by MVP RULZ

22 minutes ago, DEF said:

Nothing, and I use the tube a fair bit and last year it was all over lots of tube stations. That probably cost an absolute shit tonne though and likely isn't really worth it financially. Last year they wanted to get a huge crowd at Wembley and the costs to get that publicity may have been worth it for that. 

• Paid Members

I've seen one ad on the side of a bus, and a mate posted a photo of a poster he saw at a Tube station today. Definitely less than I saw last year.

What annoyed me about the new bus ad compared to last year is exactly what annoyed me about the (subtle) change to the AEW logo. The entire side of a bus to advertise on, and the word "Wrestling" isn't on there once. 

• Awards Moderator

My wife was in London last week for Taylor Swift and spotted this poster at a station, so they are out there.

(she circled the people she wants to see at the show before sending it to me. There’ll be outrage if Joe doesn’t make a surprise appearance to help out Hook)

f79b870d-a7be-44db-ba6d-76fe63fb7022.thumb.jpeg.9035ed30c7bbe4acc4198ce4597a1a09.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Quite upsetting that across both Dynamite/Collision and All In, the only person pulling double duty so far is Chris bastard Jericho.

At least his Fozzy show got downgraded to a smaller venue. Not quite “Puppet Show plus Fozzy”, but not far off either

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, mrtrickio said:

Presumably these are the cheapest seats available?

Usually. Certainly was for Clash at the Castle 2022, it was mostly ones near the back.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, DEF said:

I see at least one poster a day on the side of a bus or at a tube/train station and have done for weeks. Last year I probably saw 2-3 so they are definitely out there but not as prominent. 

4 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

the only person pulling double duty so far is Chris bastard Jericho.

Time for my annual ‘did you know Jericho thought London was the oldest city in the world.’

The thick fuck