Entrances you can't stop watching

RedRooster

Every so often, when I need perked up, I watch this Hangman Page entrance - it works every time, fills me up with energy in a way that caffeine could only dream of: 

I watched it again this weekend, after a sleepless night with my baby (who has turned nocturnal) - and that sent my down a rabbit-hole of goosebump inducing entrances, including this corker from NXT Takeover: Toronto: 

It made Bobby Roode look like a megastar; and I imagine had he been promoted to the main roster in the Triple H era, he'd have tried to turn the guy into one in the same way he's tried to salvage Karrion Kross. 

What are your all-time favourite entrances? To be clear, I'm not talking about entrance themes or entrances in general - I'm talking about specific entrances that you just think were brilliant. 

• Paid Members

Only one answer for this one:

The coolest any wrestler has ever looked. 

Sitting down to light up a fag, brushing off the fact that he's the most hated man in the building, catching a drink thrown at him and pouring it over his own head. Just a boss.

Edited by BomberPat

• Awards Moderator

Nakamura at Takeover Dallas. From “never seen him before” to “this guy is a megastar” in a couple of minutes.

Skip to 1:50 for the greatness.

And if the video doesn’t embed, go to https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x41xgxv because it’s not on YouTube for some reason.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator
Does that video work?

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Think the Survivor Series one was more special

Fuck, no.

56 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Also, can't find a decent clip but Hart Foundation at Canadian Stampede. Genuinely the best reaction ever.

Fuck, yes.

A belter. So good, Billy Graham can't spoil it.

Forgive me Bret but this is incredible as was the one at the Georgia Dome, but him stood in front of the iconic Havoc set just looked amazing, and for once Buffer actually adds to the occasion. 

I think Goldbergs entrance is peak wrestling. The pomposity and over-the-top nature of it, the music, the nonsensical reason why this massive bloke needs security, it is just excellent. 

• Paid Members

Scott Hall turning up in dying days ECW is up there for me. Proper ‘big fish, little pond’ feel to it but I love everything about it from the way Hall plays it to the choice of entrance song to the crowd reaction. 

The Hart Foundation at Canadian Stampede is the best answer for me by far though. The way it builds and builds and gets louder for each guy, then explodes when Bret finally comes out and they all walk down the ramp together. Not just an entrance, one of my favourite wrestling moments full stop.

Skip to around 9 mins in…

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ajmz8

Edited by wandshogun09

Hangman Page has had some belters and his best one has been brought up in the OP, but I loved his Ghost Riders entrance from last year's Revolution for the Texas Death Match with Moxley. There's something very up a gear about it. He's about to have the scrap of his life against a complete wildman and that shot of him in silhouette when the music really hits just gives a vibe that it's going to be different. Showdown at high noon, it's all about the kick the fuck off!

Edited by Chili

• Paid Members

I bloody love this thread already. I think I like entrances more than I like actual wrestling. (I definitely do) 

Some recency bias here but this one springs to mind - I'm probably wrong but in my head this is the start of Swerve's ascension to the top of AEW. Looking every inch the genuine hip hop mogul here: