Entrances you can't stop watching

RedRooster

Sorry for not being able to embed it but when HBK’s chin turned up on Raw only for HHH to then immediately return as well was  always a favourite of mine. 

Takers eyes turning green when HHH’s music his was a lovely visual. 

Edited by Joe Blog
Link now working

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Nakamura

47 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Wrestle Kingdom

And of course, the actual answer is Nakamura at Wrestle Kingdom 8.

Oh sure, he wore a crown at 9 so that’s the one people remember. A crown he didn’t need, and that he only wore because the bar was set so high the year before for looking like such an end boss. For him vs Tana forcing their way into going on last, because Okada couldn’t follow him. Mind you, at 9 and 10 the matches with Ibushi and Styles left a “follow that” impression on me, and I don’t think Okada topped him either time, even wrestling someone as good as Tanahashi.

I’ve watched AEW since it started and I have no memory of Gallows and Anderson being in it, as seen in Rooster’s opening clip. Useless forgettable twerps.

I may be in the minority, but I liked the 8K entrances they used ever so briefly in the Thunderdome era. 

Bringing back this tune was the best thing Edge did in his comeback.

HHH at Mania 30. Doesn’t seem to be a solo clip on YouTube, but it’s from 5:37 in this video. To go from this to the astoundingly shit Terminator one the following year is hilarious.

I always had a soft spot for Grado's entrance. It was pure, unadulterated fun. Probably because I went to an ICW show at the height of his popularity and the atmosphere during his entrance was brilliant with everyone singing along to Madonna.

The Goldberg version was always my favourite.

Personal bias very much showing since I was there, but these two stick firmly in the mind - first of all it’s Edge being almost overwhelmed as Cardiff sing along to his theme far better than anyone’s ever done for Jericho:

Later that evening Drew finally brings back Broken Dreams. This had me believing I was going to see a Scotsman win a world championship in front of my very own eyes.

• Paid Members

Edge returning at the 2020 Rumble. That audience reaction is incredible.

New Day did a grand job of making the audience think that they were going to insert themselves into a match, and then hit them with the Hardyz. Brilliant.

I've always loved the B.O.D entrance where Kane's Pyro goes off triggering off Rollin' They done this first around Backlash 2001 and did it on and off before moving to Kane and Taker coming in together with the joint theme which looses something for me. This style full marks

Cody at WM38 is always one of these entrances that will stick with me for a true surreal moment 

I always love this too, not an entrance as such but so overshadowed by Brawl Out

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Purely from an "I was there and I got chills":

I wasn't there so it's a meh entrance of a bloke who looks a bit like John Cena.

A couple of Cena ones I've watched a hundred times are the One Night Stand 2 entrance, obviously, and the Royal Rumble 2008 return. Incredible.

For me Cody's return at WM a couple of years ago...loved it...from Seth acting like an idiot in the ring, to the lights going out...then "wrestling has more than one royal family", the music was right, then the logo appeared and the realisation that were keeping his presentation the same kicked in

Just an all round great moment for me

Edited by thatvinylgeek
Embedding

• Paid Members

This is a much-undersung entrance, I feel. Also one of Cena's most underrated matches, I think.

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members

Love this Moxley entrance. Walks straight off the street, wearing an eye patch, to challenge for the belt:

Whisper it quietly, but I like this theme way more than Wild Thing too.