Vince McMahon may actually be done this time [Trigger warning: Sexual Assault]

JNLister

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

Kebab from the chippy. 

Jimmy corkhill gif

In other news Slim Jim are once again sponsoring the Royal Rumble which seems a rather swift move, or they’ve been convinced no-one else will fall on the sword for the allegations.

1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

In other news Slim Jim are once again sponsoring the Royal Rumble

44 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Yep.

2 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Jimmy corkhill gif

1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

I think it’s a bit dangerous trying to suggest that anyone must have known. The texts he sent might have been utter bullshit; a disgusting fantasy, an attempt to normalise his behaviour (‘see, everyone thinks this is fine’), or even a sinister attempt to imply that everyone knows, and no one cares.

It may be that there were whispers about multiple or specific affairs, there may have been talk of threesomes and all sorts - but unless someone has been named in the suit (or is subsequently accused of inaction) then I don’t think it’s helpful or fair to suggest otherwise. It’s also, potentially, not a sensible thing to do from a legal perspective. 

If a load of lads on the UKFF know Vince did at least $14.6m worth of NDA-worthy stuff then his son-in-law/member of the board who investigated the NDAs must know some details.

57 minutes ago, Pinc said:

If a load of lads on the UKFF know Vince did at least $14.6m worth of NDA-worthy stuff then his son-in-law/member of the board who investigated the NDAs must know some details.

Firstly, the company says the investigation was carried out by a third party, and they’re claiming they did reach out to the woman in question. They may have proof of that. No one on this board has proof of the opposite. And there’s a difference between knowing ‘some details’ and ‘full details’. And there’s a difference between believing something, and knowing it’s true - which applies to people in WWE as much as it does anyone on these boards.

With that, here’s an explainer of defamation law in England. Granted, it’s a low risk that anyone would be sued on here - a very low risk, but it’s not no risk. And the onus is on you to prove any insinuations or claims you make, not the claiming to prove they are wrong. And even if someone is very unlikely to succeed, they might still choose to take action knowing they can outspend you, or they may simply want to put the fear into other people who might say something similar.

38 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I have no idea what Warburton's has done 

Regular donors to the Tory party

35 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I know it’s an ad hominem but she also said Sandy Hook was a false flag. However, I’m more inclined to agree with this one. 

If he's to be believed - and attaching Triple H to a lie like this really does seem like a terrible career move - Ryan Nemeth was sounding the alarm on Triple H covering up stuff like this eight years ago:

Remember, Bill DeMott was running roughshod over trainees on his watch too. And we all know he has a certain panache for humour that goes from sophomoric to incredibly vulgar.

• Paid Members

Whilst I know it's not currently a criminal case, could it become one? Even though money has exchanged hands, NDA's were allegedly signed, could Vince still potentially be brought on criminal charges?

If so, how would the current state of the internet play into the case? The internet sleuths speculating on who is and isn't involved / knew, would that have any baring on any legal outcome?

Genuine questions, I know sweet fuck all about American law other than it's bat shit mental and just about anything goes if you have the funds.

Edited by Nick James

While I didn’t expect any answers at the press conference from Triple H, I didn’t think he came across too well.

Hiding behind legal would have been better than admitting he’s not read the lawsuit which has a major impact on his organisation and employee welfare.

• Paid Members

42 minutes ago, FUM said:

While I didn’t expect any answers at the press conference from Triple H, I didn’t think he came across too well.

Hiding behind legal would have been better than admitting he’s not read the lawsuit which has a major impact on his organisation and employee welfare.

Maybe he should have worn a faux fur hat and sunglasses.

Just seen some of the clips on X and he doesn’t come out of it looking good. Clumsy answers on something serious. Cody did better I thought.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

He came across worse than Tony Khan and Khan was wearing a comedy wig. Triple H knew what was going on and still voted him back to the board. He's complicit.

Edited by LaGoosh

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Maybe he should have worn a faux fur hat and sunglasses.

Just seen some of the clips on X and he doesn’t come out of it looking good. Clumsy answers on something serious. Cody did better I thought.

Did you know Vince sexually assaulted and trafficked this woman?

I don't give a fuck we just sold 48,000 tickets and signed a Netflix deal.

We've just signed a five-billion deal with Netflix, sold out the Royal Rumble and added The Rock to the TKO board, so...you're still thinking about the horrific Vince McMahon sexual assault and trafficking lawsuit, aren't you?

spacer.png