Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted yesterday at 12:02 PM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 12:02 PM 3 hours ago, TheBurningRed said: Speaking of Hannah Fry, this is the first time I've seen on tv. Only ever see the photos of her posted here as she's a forum favourite. And I'm sorry lads, I don't see it. TheBurningRed burning a redhead. This may be the second biggest form of blasphemy in the cult of the UKFF. If you now say something negative about AEW you have to turn in your pass. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted yesterday at 12:20 PM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 12:20 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: If you now say something negative about AEW you have to turn in your pass. Sometimes, they do to much. Slow it down, brothers. Sell more. I still love AEW though. Hannah Fry though, you're all mad. Edited yesterday at 01:10 PM by TheBurningRed Quote
DavidB6937 Posted yesterday at 12:26 PM Posted yesterday at 12:26 PM You don't deserve Hannah Fry. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted yesterday at 12:32 PM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 12:32 PM 1 hour ago, Chilly McFreeze said: This was my read on what happened. if you watch it back it's exactly how he comes across. Completely clueless as to what the point of the game is or how it works. It's also worth noting their reaction, where there's a slight feel of 'do we need to reshoot that?' while I can see the "green room" theory making sense, I'm not sure how much it holds up with Richard E Grant clearly being a super-fan of the show. If it was really a kayfabe-busting bit of business, you'd think they would have just not left it in - but then maybe it was just such good telly they left it. I believe that it's what he said it is - he got over-excited, and he's slightly mental. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted yesterday at 12:32 PM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 12:32 PM (edited) I'm okay with that @DavidB6937 Edited yesterday at 01:10 PM by TheBurningRed Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.