Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted May 2 Paid Members Posted May 2 Outstanding cast if that's true. Hannah Fry 😍 Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted May 2 Paid Members Posted May 2 I love how they're all listed alphabetically, but the folks at the Beeb have decided that UKFF favourite Hannah Fry's first name is Professor. It is a really interesting lineup. Quote
westlondonmist Posted May 2 Posted May 2 Quite a big name line up (have no clue who a few are though), do kind of hope James Blunt and Roman Kemp go early. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted May 2 Posted May 2 Just now, westlondonmist said: Quite a big name line up (have no clue who a few are though), do kind of hope James Blunt and Roman Kemp go early. It's Ross, not Roman. Not sure which one you don't like, or both.. Quote
westlondonmist Posted May 2 Posted May 2 1 minute ago, DavidB6937 said: It's Ross, not Roman. Not sure which one you don't like, or both.. Oh right, I can tolerate Ross, I think anyway. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted May 2 Paid Members Posted May 2 While I don't like his music I do like that James Blunt really leans into how much people hate him. I don't know King Kenny, I'm assuming it's not Dalglish, but the thing I'm looking forward to the most is Acaster losing his mind. When he is himself things go a bit crazy. From losing his shit on Taskmaster, to telling Lorraine to go fuck herself on The Last Leg, to punching a polar bear on Saturday Kitchen and telling Matt Tebbutt he hated him. When Acaster is himself it's never dull. Quote
thevestofdeanambrose Posted May 2 Posted May 2 King Kenny is a member of the Beta Squad. Same group Niko came from in the last one. Funny thing is, he's probably the dumbest member when it comes to games so interesting to see how he gets on here! Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted May 2 Paid Members Posted May 2 (edited) 25 minutes ago, thevestofdeanambrose said: King Kenny is a member of the Beta Squad Can you just explain to grandad who the hell the Beta Squad are? Also a nice reveal video. Edited May 2 by Lion_of_the_Midlands Kevin Muscat Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted May 2 Paid Members Posted May 2 Michael Sheen and Richard E Grant as traitors could be a heck of a watch. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted October 2 Posted October 2 We're back. Very happy with the Traitors choices so far. Hope Hannah Fry gets lots of screen time for reasons. Richard E Grant is like a kid at Christmas. James Acaster always seems 5 seconds away from losing it at any given time. A very eclectic bunch. Some strong personalities. Ross Kemp's paranoia is incredible. They're going to have to keep him in a room by himself at this rate. I'm all in on Myha'la from Industry. She's ready to kick ass. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted October 2 Paid Members Posted October 2 I really don't want Acaster to be out first, but he's going to be I think. I agree with DaveyNumbers about Ross Kemp, he is so on edge it makes me believe that all those programmes where he made films with gangs were fake. His arseholoe went when Bella put a hat on him, so there is no way he has ever spoken with a Colombian narco baron. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted October 2 Paid Members Posted October 2 56 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: I really don't want Acaster to be out first, but he's going to be I think. I agree with DaveyNumbers about Ross Kemp, he is so on edge it makes me believe that all those programmes where he made films with gangs were fake. His arseholoe went when Bella put a hat on him, so there is no way he has ever spoken with a Colombian narco baron. Amol comes across as very Partridge-esque, and he's probably very fortunate that this has happened to him no matter the outcome. There's now no chance whatsoever of him turning into James from last year's civilian show, doggedly pursuing non-Traitors with the kind of confidence that exposes him as ignorant, egotistical and nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted October 2 Posted October 2 15 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is. But they're the fun ones! I love twats exposing themselves at being utterly useless. And to be fair - I can think of a very very very small amount of people who have gone in to the game thinking they were good and actually being good. It's the brilliance of the show - the more you know, the more you get into your own head about everything. It's why Ross is already falling apart. Quote
Paid Members stumobir Posted October 2 Paid Members Posted October 2 I like Amol, I was a big fan of his on the Today programme and think he’s done a solid job in the chair on University Challenge, but he was treading a fine line between confident and self-satisfied last night. Being one of only a few contestants ever to genuinely want to be a a Faithful and then immediately be recruited as a Traitor is so on brand for James Acaster, it’s unreal. I’ll feel robbed if this doesn’t happen. What a clanger from Richard, I still can’t decide if he thought it would be funny and laughed off or if he really did just drop a massive bollock. Absolute premium TV either way. Can’t see either of the original Traitors lasting long tbh, Richard’s gone to bits already and Maya doesn’t seem to have clocked that she could work this to her advantage which doesn’t bode well for her long game strategy. Saying that, Alan Carr and Rachel are the two most recent winners so the Faithful don’t exactly have a great track record of following even the most blatant evidence. Only two episodes a week this time. Cruel BBC, very cruel. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted October 2 Paid Members Posted October 2 I’ll put it in spoiler tags just in case, in regards to who possibly goes last night between Acaster and Amol (it’s just a guess based on a rumour) Spoiler Rumours last week-ish were that a contestant really struggled with the show and production had to be paused. Word was it was James Acaster, which assuming he becomes a traitor against his will matches up. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.