• Paid Members

The really sad thing is that I just read Listers tweet that Joe vs Strickland, Danielson vs Ospreay, Pac vs Okada and Bucks vs FTR are all happening on one show, and THIS is what we’re talking about.

You’re a silly sausage, Tony.

6 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

But an unprovoked assault is as unacceptable there as anywhere these days.

This is the thing with the Punk stuff though - was it unprovoked? There’s no audio.

Just for the record, I’m absolutely not defending the actions. I just think the exaggerations and hyperbole used over a lesser scuffle than I’ve had with genuine mates is mental. It’s a wider item on Punk on this forum though, anything he does is met with a ridiculous amount of hyperbole. Again, not defending this particular action - he was the one in the wrong by the looks of it but it’s handbags really.

2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

What was the last backstage fight that was reported in the WWE locker room? Genuine question. Because I can't recall one for yonks. I don't think that's an acceptable part of the industry any more. I certainly don't think Punk will be employed if he does that to Ricochet or something next week.

Kofi Kingston filled Xavier Woods en-suite shower compartment with plastic play pit balls because Woods borrowed his copy of Call of Duty without asking.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, The Gaffer said:

Can't believe this cynical, shit segment has inspired some more endless, Pro Wrestling is a Twat, "Just remember you're watching something that I'm well above now" chit chat. 

Easily the most consistently rubbish, bad faith discussion that's had on this forum. Completely pointless, goes absolutely nowhere, constantly derails good debate, never has anything to do with the topic being discussed.

8 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Easily the most consistently rubbish, bad faith discussion that's had on this forum. Completely pointless, goes absolutely nowhere, constantly derails good debate, never has anything to do with the topic being discussed.

Completely agree (and that doesn't happen that often does it!).  So many "wrestling is shit innit" posts across the Wrestlemania threads, and now in here too.  This is a wrestling discussion forum ffs.  If you think you're above wrestling, why post here? 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, FUM said:

This is the thing with the Punk stuff though - was it unprovoked? There’s no audio.

Just for the record, I’m absolutely not defending the actions. I just think the exaggerations and hyperbole used over a lesser scuffle than I’ve had with genuine mates is mental. It’s a wider item on Punk on this forum though, anything he does is met with a ridiculous amount of hyperbole. Again, not defending this particular action - he was the one in the wrong by the looks of it but it’s handbags really.

I think it's generally a workplace rule that if you're in a fight with colleagues where you're the first to get physical and you get suspended and then you come back and less than a year later have a fight with a colleague (three feet in front of your boss) where you're the first to get physical, you're probably not getting the benefit of the doubt.

3 minutes ago, JNLister said:

I think it's generally a workplace rule that if you're in a fight with colleagues where you're the first to get physical and you get suspended and then you come back and less than a year later have a fight with a colleague (three feet in front of your boss) where you're the first to get physical, you're probably not getting the benefit of the doubt.

To be fair, Jungle Boy could have pointed out that Coca Cola is vastly superior to Pepsi.

8 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said:

WWE may be "garbage" (Its not, that's just utter hyperbole), AEW ain't setting the world on fire is it?

I think he means the inner sanctum of WWE is garbage because it proper is. Not the product itself which even people not watching like myself understand they are doing really well with their TV product.

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

10 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said:

WWE may be "garbage" (Its not, that's just utter hyperbole), AEW ain't setting the world on fire is it?

I changed my mind. It's this.