Survivor Series: WarGames

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Aye I only caught the video of it on Instagram, but Jesus Punk looked ten years younger. Didn't really see what Randy looked like, but good on him. His back was pretty fucked by all accounts, that he's back looking jacked suggests he's made a good recovery. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

There's another video doing the rounds where you can see Randy is waving at Punk, so I imagine he was waving back, although admittedly it's far more hilarious if he's waving at a seemingly irate Rollins. 

Edited by mim731

3 minutes ago, Chili said:

Adore this thread ending up in a mini discussion on how punk is Punk so here again is RJ City nailing it.

"You identify with the punk rock movement. Is that because you're a DIY rebel or because you don't really know what you stand for anymore."

Most cases it’s because they like the music, but hey ho. 

10 minutes ago, Chili said:

Adore this thread ending up in a mini discussion on how punk is Punk so here again is RJ City nailing it.

"You identify with the punk rock movement. Is that because you're a DIY rebel or because you don't really know what you stand for anymore."

I think you’ll find it was ending on a discussion about how handsome he is and how lovely his shoes are.

Is it just my imagination or were the show sponsors more obnoxiously present than normal? A backstage Ruffles segment, women’s match sponsored by Ruffles with the LED screen moving throughout. Found it quite distracting. Ruffles on the commentary desk too. Then Slim Jim stuff everywhere. 

Thought the show was okay at best. I’ll forget most of the matches in a day or two. Really didn’t expect Punk to be back though. I hope he’s not the one to finally end Roman’s reign. That still has to be Cody. I wouldn’t mind Punk taking Seth’s title though, then Seth can disappear for a while. Say, a year. Or three.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

Is it just my imagination or were the show sponsors more obnoxiously present than normal? A backstage Ruffles segment, women’s match sponsored by Ruffles with the LED screen moving throughout. Found it quite distracting. Ruffles on the commentary desk too. Then Slim Jim stuff everywhere. 

Considering they had a Mountain Dew Pitch Black match at Mania this just feels normal now to me. Still less product placement than for Flair's drink on AEW though. 

7 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Considering they had a Mountain Dew Pitch Black match at Mania this just feels normal now to me. Still less product placement than for Flair's drink on AEW though. 

Being "that guy" for a sec, that was the rumble. Apparently TKO are more open to littering the ring and area with sponsorship during shows so I'd say get used to it.