Big Brother reboot

Matthew

25 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

On the live show they’ve asked to vote who will be the next house villain and she’s comfortably in the lead. A lot of people in the house also catching on to her talking behind people’s backs, riling people up but not confronting people. Sly, possibly nasty peice of work. Always crying.

She’s really unpleasant, and I think a lot of what she does is massively calculated - like when she said, alone, out loud as she cried ‘you’ve dealt with much worse in your day job’…I don’t doubt that some people do verbalise their thoughts, but I strongly suspect this was an attempt to get support from the audience; and that she’s behaving in a way she thinks will make the audience like her - when she can.

But it’s hard to do that full-time, and she’s found herself a leading voice in a clique of bullies. 

Kerry has tried to portray herself as sympathetic to what Haillee has gone through - and to be fair, she may well be. But I really wish someone was there who would have pointed out the anti-trans rhetoric that comes from the Tories. She’s voting for a party with a leader who openly says that someone she claims to be fond of does not exist. 

• Paid Members

Big Brother UK’s Reddit is tearing into Kerry last night/this morning for being an NHS working Tory. One thing I completely forgot to add too, forgetting not everyone here knows who these people are, is on top of being a Tory that works for the NHS, she also has MS and has to use a mobility scooter and walking stick to get around. Still votes Tory.

Big Brother is watching.

I wonder why they shat the bed on the stuff Paul said. It's all over the socials and was broadcast on the live feed without birdsong but it didn't make the highlights. You could even hear him touching on some of it during last night's highlights when the audio honed in on what Matty was saying instead. He's a grown adult who has chosen to go on a TV show and do the "What about straight white men?" thing. It's part of his deal, it's what he wanted to say, so let's just show it to people. I don't think it'd be the usual cynical ploy to attract controversy ratings, unless ITV's legal team have them by the bollocks with a bunch of conditions for bringing the show back. 

He still came off like a complete sour puss anyway when the whole chat was going on and later on when he called out the house divide, bringing it clearer into existence. 

It's week two. Of course there's a house divide! 

Only one set I'm throwing down with:

spacer.png

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

He still came off like a complete sour puss anyway when the whole chat was going on and later on when he called out the house divide, bringing it clearer into existence. 

It's week two. Of course there's a house divide! 

Only one set I'm throwing down with:

spacer.png

Yeah this could very well be some of, if not all, of your final 4. I think Yinrun and Jordan are as good as locked in, barring a catastrophic incident.

It was telling the attitudes between both groups too. One having a private meeting about how to tell Trish she can’t order lamb chops anymore because she’ll kick off and then hyping themselves up for the upcoming drama, and then the above group who upon being told just went “yeah ok that’s fair” and then starting taking the piss.

It’s a tiny spoiler and I’m not sure they’ll show it on the main show, but watch out for Kerry on tonight’s show when they announce the shopping challenge. It’s stroppy little episodes like that I think will come up when she’s inevitably nominated this week again. She needs to find who she can pick a fight with and quickly before nominations or she’s going to be gone sharpish.

I think Kerry is the only person I dislike in the house at the moment. One minute she's putting on the tears, then next minute she's ruthless, then she's all 'supportive' of everyone.

I feel like she's trying to be manipulating getting everyone on side, I hope they don't fall for it. Her playing up to the cameras is winding me up as well, 

Comes across like a Gemma Collins V2 as if Gemma Collins V1 wasn't bad enough. 

The worst part in this is that the public will probably vote her to win. 

• Paid Members

Disaster episode for Kerry and Hallie tonight.

They got asked to sleep in the garden and eat tinned fruit and both of them lost their fucking shit. All series we've been saying Hallie isn't emotionally ready to be in there and tonight couldn't have made that more apparent as she screamed and raged about the garden, threatening a hunger strike because she's "not sleeping on the fucking floor like a fucking animal, this isn't a fucking zoo" which technically it is I suppose. Her tantrum didn't go unnoticed by the housemates either and I think she'll find herself up for eviction sooner rather than later.

Kerry was shouting and screaming all episode too whenever she wasn't busy fake crying. A complete lack of class when she got the glamping pass, didn't offer to give it up and then made sure everyone in the house knew what she had and they didn't. A pathetic, spiteful, vile woman. She's 100% nailed on to be out next as the housemates don't like her and neither does the public. We let out an audible cheer when Trish went into the diary room at the end and said what we all were thinking; that Kerry is performing and she's very fake.
I think if this was the early seasons and more in the public eye she'd be up there as one of the all time villains.

I think as well they've already failed the task as they got told as it started they had to be happy and they broke that rule before tea time. If Big Brother had any guts he'd play it out and then tell them they fucked up day one.

Trish, Zak and Dylan took a big step up tonight for telling people how it is. Hallie and Kerry nosedived and both came across as horrible and immature.

• Paid Members

First things first, it looks like there will be no backlash on either Paul for his comments (ITV are barely airing any of him so it must be a fair bit) or Kerry for her homophobic slurs. Kerry at the very least was investigated;

A spokesperson for Big Brother said: "Kerry was brought to the diary room to discuss her inappropriate use of language. Big Brother reminded Kerry of her respect and inclusion training prior to entering the House and the consequences of any further use of offensive language. Kerry understood and apologised for any offense caused."

A shame. Whether it's due to ITV not wanting to self destruct one of their new flagship shows before it even gets going or because they just don't care, it's taking a very obvious toll now on the show and the way it's edited when compared to the live cams. The general consensus online is that if you watch the live feeds it's very apparent Kerry, Paul and to an extent Hallie are awful, but if you watch the TV shows they're now trying to portray Zak and Trish as bad guys. Kerry also comes across as awful on the TV show too but she's her own beast.
Combined with the rule (confirmed by attendees) that you're not allowed to boo the housemates anymore, it looks more and more each day like ITV want to closely control the narrative.

Hallie last night did a quick double turn when she firstly apologised to everyone for the previous night's behaviour and said it won't happen again, but then almost immediately re-turned heel by spreading lies about Zak behind his back, which then made wind across to Jenkin and Chanelle.
For context, Zak previously had been winding Trish up in the kitchen with Dylan and Olivia which was taken back as much as it was given. When Hallie came to him to try and get the gossip about his behaviour he clarified him and Trish are like brother and sister and none of it was serious, they just enjoy winding each other up. Hallie took this news and then went to Kerry and outright told her Zak was untrustworthy and he starts arguments but when it gets serious backs down and pretends it was a joke; a complete twist on what he had told her.
This is now spreading among the shit cliques that Zak is fake and untrustworthy.
"If you're friends with everyone then you're friends with no-one" said Kerry, the least popular person in the house (and in real life if you've seen the Facebook threads on her local area where she's getting rinsed).

Luckily for Zak the public seem to love him and the nice housemates also seem to like him. He could end up for eviction based on numbers, but he'll be against Kerry and possibly Hallie so he's as good as safe.

As I predicted as well there was a hidden rule for the Happy Campers food challenge which was "Be happy happy happy" which Kerry, Hallie and one or two others failed in the first hour and so they failed the entire challenge. Economy shopping budget for them, which to avoid drama Dylan took full control of and got sorted quickly. Kerry though couldn't help again but get her digs in "At least we got to stay indoors, imagine spending the night out here only to fail".

I cannot describe how much I detest her.

The clip of Kerry she got pulled into the diary room for

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Haven't seen the show (Lips updates is all I need) and #bekind and don't judge and all that, but if ever there was an exception to that, then this woman is it.

Based off what I've read of her, she looks EXACTLY like how I imagined she would.

spacer.png

I can hear this picture.

There are very unflattering side-by-side comparisons of that photo and Roz from Monsters Inc and Paddy Dingle.

Not seen this either  but read a lot about Kerry. I'd like to say that she is a one off, but over my 20+ years in the NHS I've found it is rife w people like her in middle management. It is what happens when you push thick people into higher positions to keep them far away from patients. I have at least two like her above me at the moment, they actively shout, swear at staff etc. Then play it safe in formal meetings. Ergh. 

That said, she seems vile. I'd be surprised if she isn't disciplined by her NHS trust for bringing their organisation into disrepute. Imagine being gay and working around her. Even if she isn't outright homophobic (I'm bisexual and don't like to assume people are) it isn't going to be a productive environment to work in.

They need to get rid.problem is they get people on these shows who are like this, specifically to pop a rating. 

At the risk of turning this into an All Tories Aren't Cunts thread, Henry's reaction to being nominated was adorable. Genuine shock and sadness, not a bit of it put on. Zak being a main event heel kind of creeped up but his votes do seem to suggest at least it's not just in the edits. He also responded in the daftest way possible by turning all his immediate conversations into for-the-camera pontifications on how he's just been Keeping it Real and Not Everyone Will Handle That. 

And as usual Kerry comes off the absolute worst even in a tense situation that didn't explicitly involve her. Loudly going "Oh I'm so upset at that! I didn't think it'd be a head to head!" whilst shitting herself with excitement inside that she's somehow hanging on for another week. She's the worst! Big Brother's always had this thing where the hardcore fans try not to vote out people who - detestable they might be - will add to the entertainment value of the show. Not the case with Kerry. She's wholly detestable and I can't wait for her to go.