Big Brother reboot

Matthew

I really wouldn’t know, I just remember reading that it was uncomfortable to watch or such like.

I stopped watching it as much as I did. I remember the series with the Jungle Cats, Pete and Nikki, maxwell and co, brian and the twins and the one with Kate Lawler. Other than that I never really watched many others or maybe they have all blurred together. 

What stuck in my mind was when they all made the decision to ignore him and act like he didn’t exist was when he was trying to start a conversation with someone and they didn’t acknowledge he was there, let alone talk to him. He was in tears and looked on the verge of a breakdown. He was an awful bollocks but I thought that treatment of him was bad. I think Richarrrrrd the American or Canadian fella was the ringleader. 

Yeah Richard was at the head of that situation, and nonetheless went on to sleepwalk to the final as a sort of benevolent paternal figure. I remember Pete being the only one still talking to Shahbaz. He might have been the most nailed-on winner ever but he absolutely deserved it. Always came across like a genuinely nice guy. 

I watched one of Leah's mucky videos once, purely out of ghoulish curiosity (I'm a full homosexual so it honestly wasn't for any other reason). It was at least 20 years ago but I'll never forget the image of her with all jitler swinging off her chin and knockers as she says "very nice, thank you" in the sort of way that one might offer insincere pleasantries to a waiter who's just served you a not so pleasant dinner but you're too timid to complain about it.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

I watched one of Leah's mucky videos once, purely out of ghoulish curiosity (I'm a full homosexual so it honestly wasn't for any other reason). It was at least 20 years ago but I'll never forget the image of her with all jitler swinging off her chin and knockers as she says "very nice, thank you" in the sort of way that one might offer insincere pleasantries to a waiter who's just served you a not so pleasant dinner but you're too timid to complain about it.

Sophie Reade went on to Babestation and now does full hardcore, she was in a scene with Manuel Ferrara for Brazzers. She looked thrilled to be there.

• Paid Members

I don't know how much of it (if any) will make telly but Paul has been digging himself into a huge pile of shit on the live feeds and people on Reddit have dug about and found more too.

Here's some snippets from Reddit. As far as I know they all come from the Live Feeds so seem legit, there are probably clips out there somewhere. I tried watching it last night but got sick of birdsong and white noise after half an hour so only caught when they were talking about photographs and then turned it off.

So, At the dining table Matty, Noky, Zak, Paul & a few others in the kitchen & dropping past. Matty was talking about his experiences being gay, really lovely stuff. Paul then pretty much rail roaded the conversation. Poor Matty ended up leaving after a bit of Paul's talk. Olivia also sat down to join in.

Paul started talking about white oppression. He actually said this quote "As a straight white man I feel oppressed in society". He also said he was oppressed by his mum because he didn't play football.

Olivia looked like she was trying really hard not to say the wrong thing as she joined in the conversation. Like really guarding her words... but she was still seeming to agree with Paul & chat along with him.

Paul also said that as a straight relationship is more taboo.

Paul on the livestream just talked about ‘shagging girls’ with a dildo on. He said he loved having two d***s and ‘giving’ it to the girl in every way. This boy is actually vile. The way he talks about women makes me feel sick. He can’t stay.

I mean for a Liverpool lad, he really doesn’t represent Liverpool. He’s one of those ladzzz that uses every slang word and emphasises his accent because his city is his personality.

Whilst he’s been trying to have the ‘deep conversations’ he just isn’t able to mask his knuckle dragger rhetoric. Finding out his Ding Dong is plastered all over the internet and he gay baits guys on Grindr wasn’t on my bingo card this week

Don’t forget him saying last night that it’s harder to be straight than gay and calling for straight pride. Maybe BS like that is why he’s got such little airtime.

has anyone seen the clip of him reiterating andrew tate kind of views? “men peak in their 30s whereas women peak in their 20s”

Could end up being nothing but could also end up a complete shitstorm.

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

@FelatioLips You really are doing the lords work here.

My wife is flabbergasted at how into it I am. I suppose absence does make the heart grow fonder, I don't think I've watched it since the Celebrity one with David Gest in it, and I haven't watched a main series of it since the last Channel 4 one in 2010.

• Paid Members

Guys we’ve made a mistake here. Don’t get me wrong I wasn’t a fan of Farida but Kerry has fucked up BIG tonight. She should have went!

On a discussion of politics, Kerry the NHS Supervisor of 20+ years admitted she’s voted Tory since she was 16. She doesn’t like Boris Johnson (but still voted for him). 
When Henry said he loves Boris Johnson because “he’s funny” she then said she wasn’t looking for someone funny to run the country. A fair point but what reason did she vote for him if not that? 
Someone on Reddit said early in the week she definitely voted Brexit and I have a hard time disagreeing at this point.

After some hesitation she said it was unfair she’s in the higher tax bracket. She was baffled when Jenkin and Zak explained how little people earn and how she was lucky to be in her position.

On the live show they’ve asked to vote who will be the next house villain and she’s comfortably in the lead. A lot of people in the house also catching on to her talking behind people’s backs, riling people up but not confronting people. Sly, possibly nasty peice of work. Always crying.

In other news a solid Secret Mission for Chanelle who in order to win a big jar of sweets had to go give backhanded compliments to other housemates. She completely went off the rails though and just started brutally insulting people’s insecurities.  Jenkin got told his voice was going through her (even though they have the same accent), Zak got told the haircut he was currently getting from Dylan looked shit which made both of them feel bad, and she told Matty his hat was crap and made him look like “that ugly rabbit off Wallace and Gromit” to which Matty reminded her that was his face and not the hat.
Poor Jordan got it the worst though. He’d been feeling insecure about the shirt he was wearing and Yinrun convinced him it was fine, but Big Brother sent Chanelle after him. After telling him his shirt was hideous, they said “no Chanelle, we said smile not style” so she Kramer’d him and said he’s got a lovely smile but just needs his teeth done. Ouch.

When she came out with the sweets later there wasn’t as much relief as she’d maybe hoped. Jenkin was bouncing, Jordan had changed his shirt and I think maybe there was a realisation she’d spent all night giving personal and unchangeable insults for a jar of pick n mix.

Resident lad’s lad and potential pest Paul pointed out cliques are forming and he’s not wrong. I think at some point though there will have to be some side picking because there are fence sitters and floaters and when nominations come in they’re always first to go.

Edited by FelatioLips