Just seen someone say Hulk Hogan "sucked at wrestling"

SuperBacon

• Paid Members

the closest I think I've ever heard him get to letting the gimmick drop is when he was on Austin's podcast, because there are moments where it's two guys talking as more or less equals, just talking shop, and that's a situation you just never see Hogan in. Even then, though, there's moments where he trots out one of the reliable old lies, and Austin just gives him a gentle "is that a shoot?" opportunity to back down, and he never takes it.

• 4 months later...

Didn't know where else to put this - definitely not the good YouTube thread - but it looks like Hogan's onto the full, redemptive Christianity-as-lifestyle trip now. Was bound to happen eventually I guess:

12 minutes ago, The Gaffer said:

Didn't know where else to put this - definitely not the good YouTube thread - but it looks like Hogan's onto the full, redemptive Christianity-as-lifestyle trip now. Was bound to happen eventually I guess:

Can't believe someone has ripped off Austin 3:16 😤😤😤

1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

So he was just wearing that cross around his neck for 40 years as a piss take?

Taking vitamins and... wait, what was the other bit?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Hogan can hear the footsteps of the grim reaper and is hedging his bets by getting on the religious train. All the old conmen do the same thing. 

Yep - he's cramming and writing notes on his palm for the final exam

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Chili said:

He'll do what Hogan always does, write 'I am a fish', four hundred times, cup his ear and faint.

There is a lot of similarity between the wrist-twirl to the cup to the ear, and Rimmer's salute, to be fair

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Chili said:

He'll do what Hogan always does, write 'I am a fish', four hundred times, cup his ear and faint.

I was just thinking, as I imagine Hogan claiming that Jim Bexley Speed once told him he could have broken all his record if he went pro in Zero G… was it ever established why Lister, a Scouser, supported the London Jets?

I know, glass houses and that. But was it?