AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door 2023 - June 25th

Supremo

3 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Regardless of the result tonight, do we reckon Bryan v Okada 2 at Wrestle Kingdom?

That and the rubber match between Osprey and Omega

Depending on the G1 result(I could see Okada winning it again to match the record of 5 that’s currently held by Chono)

I still think that rubber match will happen at All In.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

3 minutes ago, gmoney said:

That's a bummer for Tom Lawlor. Hope he gets a shot with AEW soon, he's a great act. 

I think he will. This storyline with them can be picked up easily enough as the MJF/Cole as "partners" bit isn't going anyway anytime soon.

During the run-in I was wondering who was with him. I hadn't seen Royce Isaacs since the early NWA Powerrr days and he was unrecognizable to me with how jacked he's looking these days.

Yeesh. That's fine for those who Watch Wrestling through nefarious means and can skip to the two or three bouts of interest, but it sounds exhausting to get through in one sitting. That sounds like two nights worth of action, at least. I get that this show is probably more niche than AEW's usual output, but either the times need reining in or the number of matches needs trimming. Not everyone needs to be on every card.

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, CavemanLynn said:

Yeesh. That's fine for those who Watch Wrestling through nefarious means and can skip to the two or three bouts of interest, but it sounds exhausting to get through in one sitting. That sounds like two nights worth of action, at least. I get that this show is probably more niche than AEW's usual output, but either the times need reining in or the number of matches needs trimming. Not everyone needs to be on every card.

It’s 4 hours in total. If you can watch a Wrestlemania it’s very similar, just with 70% additional actual wrestling.