Clips you watch on repeat

RedRooster

I imagine we all have "go-to" clips from wrestling that we rewatch regularly - perhaps it's because they give you goosebumps, because they cheer you up or simply because they make you all nostalgic. What are yours?

For me, it's this Hangman Page/Dark Order entrance. I still get goosebumps when I watch it, and whenever I need a pick-me-up; this always does the trick: 

It's just wonderful. 

Edited by RedRooster

• Paid Members

My mate always goes on about how much he popped for Shane O'Mac's return when they announced him fighting Taker in Hell In A Cell at Mania (something) for some reason. He was/is a massive Shane mark. What makes the story funny is that he loved Shane so much he had "Here Comes The Money" as his ringtone, so watching live Raw in the middle of the night when it played he instinctively looked away from the telly to reach for his phone, taking a second or two to realize his boy was actually on Raw after a thousand years away. We watched that a few times when I was round his house fairly close to it and he still watches it every now and again, he says.

For me, its always Triple H coming back at MSG, which I appreciate more now that I've heard JR talk about giving The King a nudge to shut up and let the moment speak for itself for a bit. Speaks volumes that people working in the company long term have said it was the loudest pop they'd heard in the building, having worked there through the primes of both Hogan and Steve Austin. And always makes me wonder why they couldn't get it right on The Game as a babyface off the back of it.

Edited by air_raid

I was going to post the CM Punk clip on Rampage, the post road to with the behind the scenes camera cuts is always a go to as well

I love watching the WWF Desire videos if Tony K is lurking I want to see a lonely road of faith for the AEW history with the CM Punk meltdown being the bridging part from the old to the new AEW going forward . Backstage one with Weathered is a real treat that is forgotten in time i think

Actually, from a WWE perspective - this still gives me the chills. What a reaction. 

And the pop for the moment that never was - Shawn Michaels trolling the Montreal crowd in (I think) 2005. I don't know why it gives me goosebumps, given the context - but it absolutely does!

• Paid Members

This, for me, remains one of the best things WWE have ever done creatively, given that the premise of it was something that, on face value, shouldn't have been all that interesting. Shows just how good they are, when they're "on it", at getting people invested in anything they want them to be.

Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker Wrestlemania rematch build-up promo

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

This, for me, remains one of the best things WWE have ever done creatively, given that the premise of it was something that, on face value, shouldn't have been all that interesting. Shows just how good they are, when they're "on it", at getting people invested in anything they want them to be.

Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker Wrestlemania rematch build-up promo

This was such a good video that it convinced me for a few years that it was the best version of the song. I'm not afraid to say I was wrong.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, air_raid said:

This was such a good video that it convinced me for a few years that it was the best version of the song. I'm not afraid to say I was wrong.

The original is one of my favourite songs, so that was never going to happen for me. It is pretty good, though, and it is a spot-on, perfect choice for this promo.