Clips you watch on repeat

RedRooster

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Max Power said:

Rey Rey hitting that reverse somersault into a DDT on Eddie at HH97. Must have watched it hundreds of times.

That match is an absolute one of a kind. What’s the best spot? The finish is obviously great even if it was far from the only time Rey used it on a WCW PPV, the backflip DDT is inch perfect, but how about the tope con rana to the floor? I can’t believe how precise both guys have to be to make that look good and how perfectly they pulled it off.

Enjoy.

9 hours ago, garynysmon said:

The only reason that the El Diablo angle doesn't get brought up more is because it culminated in the cobra angle, but it's excellent. A part of me wonders if Jake Roberts was throwing his best stuff out there as part of an audition to take Pat Patterson's job.

• Paid Members

Sandman's entrance at the first ECW One Night Stand. The whole Hannerstein Ballroom singing along as he makes his entrance. My friends and I she'd tears watching this live. 

Austin'sThe old Stone Cold returning on the go home Smackdown before Invasion back in 2001.

And too many Sting/nWo segments to count. 

That Austin one, as much as I love it, frustrates me equally, like how did Vince look at that, listen to the reaction and still think of having Stone Cold turn on the company at the PPV instead of say Angle or Jericho? Having one of them turning, citing being held back by the likes of Austin, Taker, Rock etc would have made much more sense and gave the Alliance more purpose than Austin’s lackey squad 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

That Austin one, as much as I love it, frustrates me equally, like how did Vince look at that, listen to the reaction and still think of having Stone Cold turn on the company at the PPV instead of say Angle or Jericho? Having one of them turning, citing being held back by the likes of Austin, Taker, Rock etc would have made much more sense and gave the Alliance more purpose than Austin’s lackey squad 

I don't think it would have made sense for any of them. Jericho left WCW because he was overelooked there. I guess Austin could reason that it was his time ECW which got him noticed by WWE and so he owes them a debt of gratitude, like he kind of did at the end of the first One Night Stand. 

They could ave held off, integrated the rosters a little more to makethe WCW rosterlook a little stronger, and maybe when Hogan et al were free from their sitting home getting paid out their contracts brought the nWo in? Or even brought Steiner, Goldberg etc in. It was never about making WCW and ECW look credible, it was always about establishing that Vince and WWF were the best.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

6 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I don't think it would have made sense for any of them. Jericho left WCW because he was overelooked there. I guess Austin could reason that it was his time ECW which got him noticed by WWE and so he owes them a debt of gratitude, like he kind of did at the end of the first One Night Stand. 

They could ave held off, integrated the rosters a little more to makethe WCW rosterlook a little stronger, and maybe when Hogan et al were free from their sitting home getting paid out their contracts brought the nWo in? Or even brought Steiner, Goldberg etc in. It was never about making WCW and ECW look credible, it was always about establishing that Vince and WWF were the best.

Let’s not delve too deep into the logic behind the story of the WWF vs the combined evils of WCW & ECW, culminating as it did in Vince leading The Rock against Shane, Steph and Steve Austin.

Booker T's infamous "Hogan, We Coming For You"

Not for the N word but for Booker's reaction and Sherri's little reassurance to him after he says it.

Who doesn't love...THE SHOCKMASTER!!!

HE FELL ON HIS FOOKIN' ARSE!

And finally, Sid has half the brain that you do!

Edited by CL Punk

Awesome thread, so many of my personal go-to clips so far. I'd also add these:

This WCW fan-made Desire video is just absolutely incredible:

Greatest clip on YouTube:

Corny expertly dissecting this and loving it gives me endless entertainment:

Edited by IronSheik

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, IronSheik said:

Weirdly, Alex sounds like he's repeating something he's been practicing and can't actually speak German.

I'm not totally convinced Davey Boy can speak English either.