AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

5 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Unfortunately I have to take my eldest to Reading Festival that day.

Got a great package deal though. Only drawback is we have to go via Prague.

The other drawback is you have to go to Reading Festival as well.Ā 
Ā 

12 minutes ago, Tsurutagun said:

@Matthew we have some nice restaurants here in Birmingham. We have a Toby Carvery and a Dixy Chicken if you need food.Ā 

This sense of community and helpfulness is what elevates this place above other areas of the internet. The way everyone is rallying around to help a stranger really is beautiful.Ā 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Matthew said:

To be fair, Ticketmaster today has been a dream to use compared to my last experience trying to get Coldplay tickets.

movie gifs ā€” filmtv: The Nice Guys (2017)

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Matthew said:

To be fair, Ticketmaster today has been a dream to use compared to my last experience trying to get Coldplay tickets.

But then I guess the demand for the two events are night and day in difference.

One might even say they're consciously uncoupled

• Paid Members

My friend in Vancouver is flying in for the show as well. I think I'm more excited for seeing him than I am for the show as its been years, but hopefully it'll still be a good show. I guess I'd best start watching AEW again now. Is CM Punk still champion?Ā 

33 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Yea I had no issues with ticketmaster either.

Said I was 103 in the waiting list and then 5 seconds later I was number 1 and I was in and booked, the whole process took me a couple of minutes.

I'm in this camp too, no issues for me, secured 5 tickets before 9:10 for the section i wanted.Ā 

Much much better than my experience with SeeTickets and others in the past for big events

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

Yep. Of Impact and Raw.

The forbidden door has been well and truly kicked open. I wonder whether he'll be teaming with Ant & Dec to enter the Chikara Trios tournament this year.Ā 

6 hours ago, TobyK said:

For those who weren't already aware, this is a really good site to get some kind of idea of views from each seat:Ā https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/wembley-stadium/Ā 

Just wanted to say thanks for this site. Iā€™m going to be looking at views iin venues around the globe all evening!!

On 4/8/2023 at 11:44 AM, Keith Houchen said:

Hey lads, do you know what would be real clever and something nobody has ever done? Use ā€œLondon Callingā€ by the awful band The Clash in any tv spots to emphasise its in London. Nobody has ever done that before.Ā 

Almost.Ā  Ā Almost.