CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

• Paid Members

IF CENA WINS WE’LL PROBABLY CHEER BECAUSE WE’RE COOL WITH HIM NOW AND DON’T DO THE SMARKY HIJACKING THE SHOW THING SO OFTEN THESE DAYS

Wouldn’t want to be sat behind that guy. 

3 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

I wouldn't rank Punk any higher or lower than KO's skillset with being able to put together and execute a great grudge match that dances around everybody involved's age based limitations.  

Didn't he just injure himself twice in a year at major PPVs?  He's more brittle than Austin at this point.

• Paid Members

Most interesting part of this week’s Observer is that Punk supposedly reached out about returning to WWE before he went to AEW the first time. If true, that’s brilliant. Carny Man Punk. Reframes that whole First Dance promo.

”August 13th, 2005, I left professional wrestling. August 20th, 2021, I'm back…because Sports Entertainment said no.”

Edited by Supremo

15 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Most interesting part of this week’s Observer is that Punk supposedly reached out about returning to WWE before he went to AEW the first time. If true, that’s brilliant. Carny Man Punk. Reframes that whole First Dance promo.

Isn't this already known? Did I imagine the weeks of clickbait articles and dirtsheet rumours in November 2019 between his WWE Backstage debut and that year's Survivor Series in Chicago.

2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

They played Cult Of Personality at the Emirates at half time, so obviously that's me done as a fan.

"Look in my eyeeeees! What do you see. Phil's on the wrong end of the North London derby"